B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

incredibile! questa apertura di b7 ha davvero rovinato le cose. personalmente vorrei che Holly lasciasse il progetto e portasse Thorsen con lei.

The two villas so close together are a disaster, too much promiscuity, too many isolations between people who don't bond and too much rudeness. I understand Nelly and Bogdan's dog who goes to the toilet around him but I found it excessive to take him even to the pool to bathe. Holly wanted to go to B4 to do the washing machine, most likely in B7 they made a speech about her presence

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

The two villas so close together are a disaster, too much promiscuity, too many isolations between people who don't bond and too much rudeness. I understand Nelly and Bogdan's dog who goes to the toilet around him but I found it excessive to take him even to the pool to bathe. Holly wanted to go to B4 to do the washing machine, most likely in B7 they made a speech about her presence

yeah i find it a disaster as well.  i cancelled my subscription when b7 came online.  holly, i am not a fan of, she has been on rlc way tooooooooo long in my opinion.

• Like 1

Thor can also stay, it's Holly who has to go. She closed for her own choice, she had to go to Bali the poor thing but she didn't find who pays her vacation and I wouldn't say but she must also have closed with Tweety. During the previous distances she heard each other on video call at least every two days, since she returned she has not spoken about Tweety anymore. I seem to be too mean to her but I woke up late, I can't stand her anymore and that she's gone for at least a year or two. Who knows if being out of her does not make her come to her senses and in the meantime she can continue to do what she did before her: EXPLOIT OTHERS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sì, anche io lo trovo un disastro. ho cancellato il mio abbonamento quando b7 è arrivato online. agrifoglio, non sono un fan di, è stata su rlc troppo a lungo secondo me.

My subscription expires on the 10th of this month and then I say hello to everyone

RLC no longer knows what to do. All this mixture is the fault of RLC who does not know what to do. If Holly is out of the project, why is she a regular presence instead? At this point, isn't it convenient to formalize Holly in B7? then they have to explain how it is that someone who lives in another villa can enter in B4 and use the bathroom of others just like this...for fun.

• Upvote 2

Alexandra and Lucian will also be friends, it didn't seem to me that there was this strong bond in 2020 with Nelly and Bogdan, but they arrived on May 13 and have not moved anymore. And we pay for their stay. It is true that they behave like tenants but they are not, they do not even have a bed to sleep in

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

RLC no longer knows what to do. All this mixture is the fault of RLC who does not know what to do. If Holly is out of the project, why is she a regular presence instead? At this point, isn't it convenient to formalize Holly in B7? then they have to explain how it is that someone who lives in another villa can enter in B4 and use the bathroom of others just like this...for fun.

yes, you are correct, rlc no longer knows what to do so they decide to do a vhtv/big brother type of thing.  very disappointing to see in my opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, poncherello said:

Alexandra and Lucian will also be friends, it didn't seem to me that there was this strong bond in 2020 with Nelly and Bogdan, but they arrived on May 13 and have not moved anymore. And we pay for their stay. It is true that they behave like tenants but they are not, they do not even have a bed to sleep in

i never liked lucian but could tolerate alexandra when he wasn't around.  the only problem is that he's always around.

end of my lunch break so i will bid you a good day!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

non mi è mai piaciuto lucian, ma potevo tollerare Alexandra quando lui non c'era. l'unico problema è che è sempre in giro.

fine della mia pausa pranzo, quindi ti auguro una buona giornata!

It seems that Lucian has changed a little in fact Alexandra allows himself things that at the time of Bonnie and Rama would have caused an international crisis, just remember the night he packed his suitcase and disappeared for hours because Alexandra and Bonnie were having sex and he didn't He knew. But then he is completely done with Rama and now he seems calmer even if omnipresent and attentive. Honestly, I just wanted to see Alexandra or at least her and Bonnie