B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

7 hours ago, zac56 said:

Esmi left with bathing suit , beach towel, tablet , pens and books! either she will come after 12am or she won't sleep at B1 tonight! 😆 

I have a theory i think the girls with all the bags of food they had at the door when they left they're helping out at a food bank for refugees. Or they're having one hell of a party!

18 minutes ago, RonS said:

I have a theory i think the girls with all the bags of food they had at the door when they left they're helping out at a food bank for refugees. Or they're having one hell of a party!

Honestly I dont think Esmi is a party person! or Zaba! but yeah they did leave with bags of food! 

I didn't manage to follow them so close today but I saw The Sisters at B4. Maybe Loraine, Lilith and them went on a car ride? If the Google Translator is right Esmi has a car for three days. Don't know if she rented or someone lend to her.

Since Loraine and Lilith are in B4 and Zaba isn't I guess she will sleep at B1 again.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't manage to follow them so close today but I saw The Sisters at B4. Maybe Loraine, Lilith and them went on a car ride? If the Google Translator is right Esmi has a car for three days. Don't know if she rented or someone lend to her.

Since Loraine and Lilith are in B4 and Zaba isn't I guess she will sleep at B1 again.

yeah I forgot to mention that from yesterday I saw the sisters at B2 and Esmi was holding car keys! and today I saw her put them in her black backpack! 

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

shit Zaba again In B1? damn!