B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

9 minutes ago, zac56 said:

yeah I forgot to mention that from yesterday I saw the sisters at B2 and Esmi was holding car keys! and today I saw her put them in her black backpack! 

I think I commented about the car keys in B2 topic. Yesterday Esmi talked with Marlene in the bathroom. Google translator said something about a "brother" being "really nice". Now I don't know if is one of them actual brother or a friend that was translated as brother.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think I commented about the car keys in B2 topic. Yesterday Esmi talked with Marlene in the bathroom. Google translator said something about a "brother" being "really nice". Now I don't know if is one of them actual brother or a friend that was translated as brother.

it wa brothel not brother LOL

• Haha 3

Is it just me or does anyone else see smoke coming of that sweet little POOH Bear Honey Pot, this is why "The Most Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Marlene deserves the Master Bedroom. Goodness Marlene I want you in my bed for the night

Image result for superstar gif

Image result for shing star award

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dont look now, but FROZEN "The Ice Princess" has come back to make sure the walls are covered with ice in the middle of summer in NOT HER ROOM but ESMI's

Image result for frozen the ice princess

you mean Zaba? lmaoo 😂

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Is it just me or does anyone else see smoke coming of that sweet little POOH Bear Honey Pot, this is why "The Most Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Marlene deserves the Master Bedroom. Goodness Marlene I want you in my bed for the night

Image result for superstar gif

Image result for shing star award

ruby slippers GIF      :biggrin:

• Haha 2