B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Is Loraine naked in her room as "Sorry for yesterday guys"?

Do you think this mornings text that 'nearly made her cry' was from the RLC boss, NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Not that I believe in that bullshit TBH, you only have to look at Zabs, Esmi, Di, Luna, Nono and the Twins to see how little 'sex entertainment' they provide and they are still here, stayed a long time or were invited back.

Or maybe it was from no longer Blue Balls saying Thank you. :heart:

i did find it somewhat cold that she went to B7, had a quick fook and then returned home, that said if it had been Samson that had done that we'd probably say, top man, fook them and leave, job done :wink:

Personally them fooking under the cover was no big deal for me, Samson was shy ::) hopefully next time the action will be better. 

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Do you think this mornings text that 'nearly made her cry' was from the RLC boss, NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Not that I believe in that bullshit TBH, you only have to look at Zabs, Esmi, Di, Luna, Nono and the Twins to see how little 'sex entertainment' they provide and they are still here, stayed a long time or were invited back.

Or maybe it was from no longer Blue Balls saying Thank you. :heart:

i did find it somewhat cold that she went to B7, had a quick fook and then returned home, that said if it had been Samson that had done that we'd probably say, top man, fook them and leave, job done :wink:

Personally them fooking under the cover was no big deal for me, Samson was shy ::) hopefully next time the action will be better. 

I don't think so.  I don't think that they give them this kind of messages.

As I said yesterday, it must really be terrible to play poker against Loraine, because she is a difficult person to read.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Moi je pense qu'il va se prendre un pin dans la gueule quand il voudra aller plus loin

Le gars est marrant, il est pratiquement en apnée dans le lit , il se demande si il peut continuer les caresses sur Lilith sans qu'elle se réveille

Sa glotte monte et descend , il nous fait croire qu'il dort, enfin pas nous , il veut faire croire à lilith qu'il dort !!! ah ! ah !