B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

Its inevitable Esmie will succumb to the shite thats happening in the villas now . If you hang around with shite long enough its bound to rub off . Zabs will get sucked in too. These two are different and really shouldn't be anywhere near the other slags. Maarleeen being slag in chief 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

So the question for me is does Marlene know she is sharing with Lilith or has she passed him on. Been there had him! :rolleyes:

I think Lilith told her soon after and maybe she had an idea when both vanished. Also the tree took a shower together in B1.

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sad they covered up. Most passion from Loraine in forever. She really likes his big cock. He must have cum inside her.

Why did they have sex under the covers just bullshit from them i wouldn't be surprised if it was all fake just to get the views. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why did they have sex under the covers just bullshit from them i wouldn't be surprised if it was all fake just to get the views. 

I sincerely think that most of you have the wrong idea of Loraine and you don't take into account either the way she experienced the break up with Anthony.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

With 19 Barcelona Single girls or girls COV , we have now only not seeing having sex in the history of their participation the following ; 

-Esmi

-Alana

-Dana

-Zara

-Amira 

-Karen 

-Di

This gives a rather “ poor “ 63% of the girls that had sex , I consider a 75% , a fair amount to see the girls having sex on cameras .. hopefully , Zara is the next one and of course the forum’s desire i believe , Esmi 😌😋😋😈😈

there was a video were Alana almost had but it was only dry humping 😞

13 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

il y avait une vidéo où Alana avait presque eu mais ce n'était que de la bosse sèche 😞

de toute facon elle font tout se qui est sexs elle vont hors cam?????

59 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The last thing that sex session could be called is fake! Anyone that's sexually active could tell her screams were as real and passionate as it gets! Ps. Penetration could be seen!