Levels and ratings

Baker48

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be even nicer to have an unlike button as well. I think.

By the way, I must have pissed someone off as my negative karma suddenly started increasing everyday by 2 or 3 points  ;D

Do you mean dislike?? (we could use that one) when you click on like it will change to unlike.

I'm not too certain that expanding the "like" system is a good idea. It would be just as prone to trolling as is the rather meaningless karma system.

My belief is that if you disagree with a comment, you should have the guts to explain why in your own comment.

PM me if you need an explanation of why acquiring a few negative karmas per day is a good thing for your street cred around here.  8) It's kinda a long and funny story.

The problem with that Foamy is most of the time it turns into a personal flame war about the poster and not about the post.  Most people should take a debate class and not turn it into a personal problem

The problem with that Foamy is most of the time it turns into a personal flame war about the poster and not about the post.  Most people should take a debate class and not turn it into a personal problem

Excellent statement. In my generosity, I've upped you karma level another -1! You certainly are one of our favorite posters! Keep up the fine work. We need to give Nij and TBG a good challenge...  ;D