B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

On 7/14/2022 at 11:22 PM, Brokk! said:

Okay, if this isn't intellectual dishonesty I just don't know what to think...and you also say that your opinion is based on what you see on the cameras. You must have missed Paul and Leora's fuck the night he arrived in Prague, after two and a half years of not seeing each other. And since that evening it seems to me that they have proven more than once that the couple still works.

Besides all by comparing them with a couple who have been together for a couple of months and a little more and it is not known if when they come out of RLC they will still be together.

After this comment you made everyone understand that you like to create discussions for the sake of creating controversy and throwing shit on Leora for free. Who is the one obsessed with Leora now?Β 

After this comment I will not reply further, it would make no sense to reply to something that makes no sense at all and just wasting my time.

There’s no need to reply seeing who is supporting your post with the emojis .. I always say what I see , creating discussions it means that the comment wasn’t that inappropriate . You have your opinion about L&P and I have Β mine , if you think that judging L&P sexual life is throwing shit , then you are completely Β wrong , but it is your opinion which is as always respected by me and not judged as β€œ bullshit β€œ or laughing emojis , I give you always an answer despite agreeing to not , liking it or not … 

Β 

I will only tell you that for what the forum here knows according to what’s written , soon after Paul left Prague for the first time he found a girlfriend .And soon after that Leora found a boyfriend …Recently I read that finally Leora has whatever always wanted .. The question is , is Paul finally having whatever he always wanted or the money is so sweet and much to resist ?

Β 

Anyway , really much off topic and these 2 couples here don’t deserve it , but if you haven’t seen your girlfriend for almost 3 years despite being with her for nearly 10 or more or a life time and you would be having a 2-3 nice times in more than a month and you would be feeling nice about it , then , i could understand the girlfriend’s obsession being able to be satisfied only by toys and not by her boyfriend ..You know , it isn’t bad or sad or negative or disappointing to accept that there are guys who can’t fulfill the women’s sexual demands as there are terrible women trying to fulfill their men’s sexual demands because they lack lots and lots and lots of things ..If you consider L&P a great couple with their sex , very happy for you having this opinion but you allow me to have a different one and even more being allowed to express it here and according to you throwing shit on Leora’s face because I judge in my personal opinion some really disappointing sex between the two .

• Haha 1

Seeing Tweety being around , I will always feel that Holly’s explosive recent months will be in questioning again .. No Tweety around and Holly is β€œ no holds barred β€œ …

In a very funny coincidence , we get 3 men with T πŸ˜‚..let’s see if Tim β€œ walks the same path β€œ like Thor and Samson and trying to have his first success ..First attempt was ruined by the disappointing choice of RLC having girls share the bedroom , Ailey in the end had him retreat in his room last night ..let’s see his approach most probably to the girl on camera , Mathilda as Tweety loves the high class life …

Just now, ddhm said:

In a very funny coincidence , we get 3 men with T πŸ˜‚..let’s see if Tim β€œ walks the same path β€œ like Thor and Samson and trying to have his first success ..First attempt was ruined by the disappointing choice of RLC having girls share the bedroom , Ailey in the end had him retreat in his room last night ..let’s see his approach most probably to the girl on camera , Mathilda as Tweety loves the high class life …

Looks like Tim is already with Kass, and last night he could have moved her to his room, like Thor did.

Tereza during this stay looks even more hot and sexy than her last stay , I think she’s at the best age and period so as all of her beauty and β€œ maturity β€œ is exposed ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Tim is already with Kass, and last night he could have moved her to his room, like Thor did.

I still believe that somehow the men have been hired by RLC to be hunters , it is that Thor and Holly was completely unexpected and Samson was β€œ seduced β€œ by Loraine’s charms but perhaps they decided to β€œ make their own things β€œ or cooling a bit the situation .. I think Tim is in this path , hunting ..let’s see .

And again sorry for the Tweety fans but the 3 T’s with Tereza , Holly and Mathilda could work all in great ways , now Tweety being there is the β€œ plus one β€œ girl to create the non right balance for whatever it might be ..