B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … hätte ich meine Freundin nicht fast 3 Jahre lang gesehen – sogar die letzten 10 mit ihr zusammen gewesen – … hmm … ich weiß nicht, ich glaube, ich würde „meine Wertschätzung“ zeigen, meine Freundin zu sein … es ist was es ist ist ihr vielleicht falscher Vergleich, aber immer eine Meinung dessen, was auf Kameras zu sehen ist … 

Der Unterschied ist vielleicht das Paul einen Job hat u. Thor hier nur Urlaub macht und säuft u. fickt.😀

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s not nice to compare … BUT … The reaction of Holly and Thor having not seen one another for nearly 3 days and the reaction of the couple who didn’t see one another for nearly 3 years … Well , it is what it is 😆😆

Okay, if this isn't intellectual dishonesty I just don't know what to think...and you also say that your opinion is based on what you see on the cameras. You must have missed Paul and Leora's fuck the night he arrived in Prague, after two and a half years of not seeing each other. And since that evening it seems to me that they have proven more than once that the couple still works.

Besides all by comparing them with a couple who have been together for a couple of months and a little more and it is not known if when they come out of RLC they will still be together.

After this comment you made everyone understand that you like to create discussions for the sake of creating controversy and throwing shit on Leora for free. Who is the one obsessed with Leora now? 

After this comment I will not reply further, it would make no sense to reply to something that makes no sense at all and just wasting my time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3