B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

Trying to check my good friend’s @thinga69 theory about Esmi and Samson , while personally remembering one of his early days hunting to Marlene in such he was pretty unlucky as they both seemed to want to fuck that dish but the  LR of B4 was occupied by Eva and Matvei if I rememner correctly and when they went to his room , I think it was Oks sleeping ..

In any case , Esmi is constantly on her phone , maybe her dating is evolving , Kristy has her issues , Alana ,well , she is the usual visiting girl at other apartments ( no massage today and I think she will be the first to take the taxi going back to B2 ) and we have the unpredictable  Mathilda on the picture that I believe she won’t hesitate at anything if the right circumstances allow and Kassandra who has this weird bond with Tim.

Last but not least , Thor and Samson habe a really good friendship and I think times between the two are misses escaping the women’s madness at times 😁😆 , while the big question is “ Where is Tereza and Timur “ ?

Stay  tuned as I can’t wait to have my total confirmation till the 21st September that officially autumn begins and it is the end of the summer that this will be “ The summer of Esmi “ ..Always faith to the most discussed participant and tenant as her potential unfolding day by day is incredible , always faith and trust to the one and only Esmi - especially being surrounded by Holly and Marlene - 😈😈😈

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Trying to check my good friend’s @thinga69 theory about Esmi and Samson , while personally remembering one of his early days hunting to Marlene in such he was pretty unlucky as they both seemed to want to fuck that dish but the  LR of B4 was occupied by Eva and Matvei if I rememner correctly and when they went to his room , I think it was Oks sleeping ..

In any case , Esmi is constantly on her phone , maybe her dating is evolving , Kristy has her issues , Alana ,well , she is the usual visiting girl at other apartments ( no massage today and I think she will be the first to take the taxi going back to B2 ) and we have the unpredictable  Mathilda on the picture that I believe she won’t hesitate at anything if the right circumstances allow and Kassandra who has this weird bond with Tim.

Last but not least , Thor and Samson habe a really good friendship and I think times between the two are misses escaping the women’s madness at times 😁😆 , while the big question is “ Where is Tereza and Timur “ ?

Stay  tuned as I can’t wait to have my total confirmation till the 21st September that officially autumn begins and it is the end of the summer that this will be “ The summer of Esmi “ ..Always faith to the most discussed participant and tenant as her potential unfolding day by day is incredible , always faith and trust to the one and only Esmi - especially being surrounded by Holly and Marlene - 😈😈😈

Thor just called Samson to check Emi's thighs with glitter.

At that time Thor and Samson were all around. Thor were even trying with Zara.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Thor just called Samson to check Emi's thighs with glitter.

At that time Thor and Samson were all around. Thor were even trying with Zara.

If Thor hadn’t “ lost his mind “ with “ everybody loves Holly “, this would have been an insane summer at both villas with  both hunters Thor and Samson being ready for everything .. Still , we got the chance to see the most charismatic sexual Holly of all times and at a complete  new and different level …

• Haha 1