Collection and Reals

Shinobi49

11 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I just noticed a new button while watching replay that lead you to "My Collection" (https://collection.reallifecam.com/) and you can store footage for some Reals (RLC Virtual Money). I don't know who is gonna use it since everybody record their own screen.
I think it's a bad moves from RLC ngl

I think people that don't want to do all the hassle of setting up a software to record something that they like and also store on PC. Also is way quicker than record a long section. The bad part is that you can only save one cam angle. Bad for us and good for them. 🤣

where buy Reals ? and the question is if you can still have access to "my videos collection" when you are not premium...

it's funny Vh did the same thing yesterday on their site with tokens system it's the new mode on the voyeur site for make more money

personally i prefer using a screen recorder for save it directly in my hard drive for make sure to watch it when i want without suscription

A sure sign that the ship is on fire and sinking.  This is just pure desperation on the part of RLC.  Also an indication that they will be making more changes (not for the better)  They already tried to fuck people by switching to Euros from USD and then back after an outcry.  Just a matter of time before they try to bill by the minute for viewing replay.

They are losing money and this is proof.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

A sure sign that the ship is on fire and sinking.  This is just pure desperation on the part of RLC.  Also an indication that they will be making more changes (not for the better)  They already tried to fuck people by switching to Euros from USD and then back after an outcry.  Just a matter of time before they try to bill by the minute for viewing replay.

They are losing money and this is proof.

and you know what read the answer of the RLC support about the  video collection:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

My Collection access requires an active Premium Membership.

If your subscription expires, saved videos will be carefully stored in your account for up to 12 months from the date of expiration.

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

so after 12 months bye bye the videos you saved they have expiration date