B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

6 minutes ago, RonS said:

There's no wonder Esmi is tired all the time go go go. And if you look at her dealing with her sister a lot of times.

Yep. Looks like Zaba isn't just a pain in the ass only to us. πŸ˜…

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Looks like Zaba isn't just a pain in the ass only to us. πŸ˜…

I like Zaba she's just young and naive. But Esmi is my girl... amazing...mysterious...sexy even when she asleep..

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It might be that Marlene’s and Esmi’s relationship are a bit cold , nit much interaction and kind of distaste ..Most probably a wrong observation but since I have noticed really little interaction , it felt like sharing .. Hope others have a better insight by watching more the apartment πŸ˜‡

And yesterday Esmi gave a massage on Marlene because she's feeling muscular pain after returning from the gym

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Now I don't remember clearly wen but Esmi also asked Marlene about that Dyson hairdryer and something about were to buy something, if it's on Amazon or Shein.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

I like Zaba she's just young and naive. But Esmi is my girl... amazing...mysterious...sexy even when she asleep..

I agree about Esmi but to me Zaba isn't naive at all. πŸ˜…

I still remember when we tough that Zaba was going to be the next Holly. The future is unknown but Zaba will have to change a lot to be a little bit like Holly and I'm even talking about sex on cam.

5 minutes ago, RonS said:

Ah come on man. Esmi is my girl.. Stay away from her..Β πŸ˜ πŸ˜„Β 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene came around 9am and looks like she's a little sick. Esmi put some music for lunch and went to Marlene's room to see her, the she went down stairs to bring a glass of water and some medicine.

Β 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And yesterday Esmi gave a massage on Marlene because she's feeling muscular pain after returning from the gym

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Now I don't remember clearly wen but Esmi also asked Marlene about that Dyson hairdryer and something about were to buy something, if it's on Amazon or Shein.

Thank you for the updates πŸ˜‡