B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

Just now, zac56 said:

why she taking her clothes? is Esmi moving? 

A while back Esmi received her summer clothes by a delivery company now her friend is taking back her winter clothes since is summer. At lest is what it looks like. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zac56 said:

so is Zaba sleeping with Esmi or is the friend going to sleep with Esmi cause there is no room!  

They are going to sleep together like they did with the other friend that stood there for about a week some months ago. 

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

She should imo!! These sisters are attractive but they don't do jack shit!!!!!!

I believe that Zaba is only in the project because of Esmi, RLC wouldn't separate the sisters and wouldn't work either.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that Zaba is only in the project because of Esmi, RLC wouldn't separate the sisters and wouldn't work either.

I'm tired of paying to see girls walk around naked and do silly childish massage/bate shows together like what leora and malia were doing! Val,jul,esmi,Kristy (and I really like kristy),alana,LUNA,Dana,zara,Amira, monica and zabava could leave the project, they do NOTHING!

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm tired of paying to see girls walk around naked and do silly childish massage/bate shows together like what leora and malia were doing! Val,jul,esmi,Kristy (and I really like kristy),alana,LUNA,Dana,zara,Amira, monica and zabava could leave the project, they do NOTHING!

You are being kinda unfair with J&V, their are a normal couple that aren't much sex active but they did a couple of long sessions.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's the other way around...Esmi is there because of Zaba...

It started that way but I think that the table turned. Just look how easy Esmi gets top cam and multiples replays and Zaba gets almost nothing.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are being kinda unfair with J&V, their are a normal couple that aren't much sex active but they did a couple of long sessions.

J&V don't really do much... I'm not asking for orgies and crazy parties like VHTV, but paying to see ppl do little to nothing sexually on a voyeur site is what's unfair!!

• Like 2