B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well since they were spending the weekend and probably will be for a few more days is more practical to sleep there instead of going back and forth from the Villa.

I just don't know why they left Mom alone today.

Yeah, but since day 1 in the Villa, she never stayed there more than one day/ night straight. She always comes back in B1 at some point.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well since they were spending the weekend and probably will be for a few more days is more practical to sleep there instead of going back and forth from the Villa.

I just don't know why they left Mom alone today.

Maybe mom just wanted some alone time so she could go out and sample the locals

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Yeah, but since day 1 in the Villa, she never stayed there more than one day/ night straight. She always comes back in B1 at some point.

It feels more and more that RLC tried to get advantage of Esmi’s raising popularity and they wanted to give her a single room , I dare to say that she’s going to the category β€œ everybody loves Esmi β€œ exactly as β€œ everybody loves Holly β€œ and all this for a girl who hasn’t shown practically anything ..but this wild natural beauty , her physical presence , her intelligence and her incredible attraction she gets from the cameras ( not all girls can be hot in front of cameras when they are in reality and the opposite .. ) has made all voyeurs to tune in and watch her hoping or wishing or even simply wanting to see her next move ..Esmi is a fantastic eye candy as she’s not the model type of the others and she has earned the respect I think because she gradually accepted the cameras and this new β€œthing / job β€œ in her life and in her own way - yes she hasn’t done much - I think she show us her gratitude of financing her journey so far and managing both her and her sister to stand on their feet during this terrible experiencing period . I had , I have and will always have faith that Esmi will show us a lot , it is like a small click is needed so as to let loose , the teasing the last period while alone and enjoying her times in B1 are the best indicator of what might be .. But Zabava being always around can’t work for her .. let’s see for fantastic sexy Esmi .Β 

The friend left with Zaba at 0711 leaving the big suitcase behind.

I just didn't understood why she brought that suitcase since it looks like is Esmi's and it came barely full.

Goodby friend. Please return soon. πŸ‘‹

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It feels more and more that RLC tried to get advantage of Esmi’s raising popularity and they wanted to give her a single room , I dare to say that she’s going to the category β€œ everybody loves Esmi β€œ exactly as β€œ everybody loves Holly β€œ and all this for a girl who hasn’t shown practically anything ..but this wild natural beauty , her physical presence , her intelligence and her incredible attraction she gets from the cameras ( not all girls can be hot in front of cameras when they are in reality and the opposite .. ) has made all voyeurs to tune in and watch her hoping or wishing or even simply wanting to see her next move ..Esmi is a fantastic eye candy as she’s not the model type of the others and she has earned the respect I think because she gradually accepted the cameras and this new β€œthing / job β€œ in her life and in her own way - yes she hasn’t done much - I think she show us her gratitude of financing her journey so far and managing both her and her sister to stand on their feet during this terrible experiencing period . I had , I have and will always have faith that Esmi will show us a lot , it is like a small click is needed so as to let loose , the teasing the last period while alone and enjoying her times in B1 are the best indicator of what might be .. But Zabava being always around can’t work for her .. let’s see for fantastic sexy Esmi .Β 

Isn't funny that both times that Esmi bated was when her popularity was down? I don't think that she browses RLC to see who is on top and I don't have a strong confirmation that she reads the forum but is a hell of coincidence.

But I have to note that even if is assumptions are all true she still did in a natural way. She's a seducer and a really good one.