B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

The arrived girl has some similar looks of Esmi & Zabava so i guess she is their sister.Β 

It will be interesting to see how their mom and the girl will live with the cams. As a I posted a couple of days ago. Their mom can use the bathroom downstairs to change clothes and go to the bathroom but the tricky part is how their mom and the girl will take showers.Β 

I know people won't like this suggestion but why doesn't RLC install bathroom curtain in the upstairs bathroom ?Β 

I guess the mom will share the master bedroom with Esmi and the girl (sister ?) will stay with Zabava in B4.Β  Now I can see that it made sense that Zabava split from Esmi and moved to B4Β 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The arrived girl has some similar looks of Esmi & Zabava sO i guess she is their sister.Β 

It will be interesting to see how their mom and the girl will live with the cams. As a I posted a couple of days ago. Their mom can use the bathroom downstairs to change clothes and go to the bathroom but the tricky part is how their mom and the girl will take showers.Β 

I know people won't like this suggestion but why doesn't RLC install bathroom curtain in the upstairs bathroom ?Β 

I guess the mom will share the master bedroom with Esmi and the girl (sister ?) will stay with Zabava in B4.Β  Now I can see that it made sense that Zabava split from Esmi and moved to B4Β 

Because we would never watch some girls naked not even once.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The arrived girl has some similar looks of Esmi & Zabava so i guess she is their sister.Β 

Yeah i think the girl sister of Esmi and Zabava

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Esmi still have the car.

I heard Zaba tell someone at table they had to return the car but when there mom get there they will get one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Guys keep in mind that this weekend is family time for The Sisters so don't expect much action from Esmi. Let's wait for the next week. Maybe.

how long will their mom stay? that suitcase looks big! 🀣