B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, with Claire & Carlos few times. Monica used to go to B5. I think it was mostly for shows but they did

She didn't...maybe a little show, but that was it...That doesn't count as far as I'm concerned...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zac56 said:

lets see that she doesn't move with Esmi for good cause Esmi won't be able to do shit from now on! and also it won't be nice to see her mom change or take showers!Β 

I agree with you that it won't be good to see Esmi's Mom taking showers. But I am really curious though to see Svetiana taking a shower πŸ˜‰Β after she finishes cleaning one of the apartments.Β 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that it won't be good to see Esmi's Mom taking showers. But I am really curious though to see Svetiana taking a shower πŸ˜‰Β after she finishes cleaning one of the apartments.Β 

Is an opportunity for her to enter Gina's and Kitty's Mom Club.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know why I see it that way. Try to take a look at her now again. She is in the living room eating with Esmi

She might have similar looks my friend, but they're not related.

I get pulled up in the street every day because I get mistaken for George Clooney...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I get pulled up in the street every day because I get mistaken for George Clooney...😏

Wait you're not George Clooney ? My life is a lie 😞

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

β˜ΊοΈΒ πŸ˜‰Β But George Clooney lives in California with Amal. So I guess these people don't have basic general knowledge of the famous movies starsΒ πŸ˜‰Β β˜ΊοΈ

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

β˜ΊοΈΒ πŸ˜‰Β But George Clooney lives in California with Amal. So I guess these people don't have basic general knowledge of the famous movies starsΒ πŸ˜‰Β β˜ΊοΈ

As we say in Geordieland...there's nowt stranger than folk...😁