The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE NOT HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Guest observer1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she just gave him a hell of a blowjob in the bedroom.. Took it all in her mouth without hesitating..

C'est très nourrissant et plein de protéines...

It is very nutritious and full of protein ...

This morning  in the kitchen he took a chair stood on it with his dick out and

asked her to suck him she wasn't into it since she was getting ready to go out but she did

just put it in her mouth for couple seconds, he was acting like a kid trying to make her feel guilty, she kept saying 'Please don't act like that' at one point she got really annoyed and raised her voice

but he wouldn't stop and she left.  ??? ::)

That's the kind of news reporting that CC needs for those of us who might have missed some things.  Especially now that there aren't any pictures anymore to tell the story.

Only for you guy.  ;)  but you won't see anything...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think you should be in charge as the chief editor of the Camcaps Gazette. 

She just gave him a really great bj!

damnit, missed it again :(. I hate that RLC is enforcing its policy so strongly that we hardly have any video's anymore.

I have a payed subscription but its so easy to miss stuff and now there's no way to watch ik later again. bummer

She just gave him a really great bj!

damnit, missed it again :(. I hate that RLC is enforcing its policy so strongly that we hardly have any video's anymore.

I have a payed subscription but its so easy to miss stuff and now there's no way to watch ik later again. bummer

Yeah, and it really sucks....no pun intended