Alma should pay back Isabel

pudley

Remember when Isabel didn't have her own place and would go visit Alma and fuck for our viewing pleasure. Man, those was pretty exciting times. Now, Alma should bring her new boy friend over to Isabel's and fuck him for us to see once in a while. It's only fair that she should repay, don't you think?

Come on Alma, we know you're not shy. Don't forget your loyal fans. Come let us "SEE" you once in a while.

A Nora worshipper? If you can find a SINGLE post proving that I'll pay for your RLC subscription.

Go ahead.... I'll wait...

For the record, I would also love to see Alma getting fucked at Isa's place. I've even mentioned that in Isa's board.

Nij and Pudley: I am a Nora lover. And Leora. And Maya. And Diana.

But as far as Alma & Isabel, I'd rather leave the goon boys out of the picture and have Alma & Isabel join together to take care of their needs.  :P :P :P

(-1 to you both for your stimulating posts.  :D)

Nij and Pudley: I am a Nora lover. And Leora. And Maya. And Diana.

It may not be obvious Foam but I don't hate on those who take a liking to a girl or girls of RLC. If anybody here thinks someone is more beautiful than another then knock yourself out. I was just stating that I'm not a fan of Nora, or any one particular woman for that matter. I only make fun of the man-ginas which you clearly aren't.

I don't take offense to anything said on this board, and I certainly don't dislike any of your posts. I know, from your generosity in helping me regain my former status, that you are not a hater. You are noble.

But since you don't have any particular fancy for any specific woman, I will give you a -1 to help you attain your lofty and respectable goal.  ;)

-1 to the last 3 posters cause I love you guys....

not really just felt like give negative karma :P