Speaking of dogs

Has anyone ever seen Leora or anyone on RLC for that matter play with theur dogs (sexually)

Je crois que c'est une chienne Même une chienne peut vouloir enculer Leora. C'est un acte de domination chez les animaux.

Isn't Leora's dog a female ? Even a dog may want to fuck Leora. It is an act of domination in animals.

Has anyone ever seen Leora or anyone on RLC for that matter play with theur dogs (sexually)

No, But about eight months ago they had a couple living on a farm, and the guy actually fucked a mule there.  Sorry you missed it.

I know, 'A day late, and a dollar short',.. Right?

No, But about eight months ago they had a couple living on a farm, and the guy actually fucked a mule there.  Sorry you missed it.

I know, 'A day late, and a dollar short',.. Right?

A person must be really hard up if they have to use animals for their sexual gratification.

Sickening and illegal in most countries.

LOL,.. I know.    The very idea if it were ever 'normalized', or accepted by society would spawn a whole new series of Wild Kingdom, or National Geographic shows. 

I can almost see it playing out now. 

Announcer:  "We're here in the lush jungles of Kilimanjaro where our guest Mr. Jones will be attempting to make love to a full grown lioness."  "This could be exciting folks, and a wee bit risky I would venture."

Lioness:  Roaaaar!    Translation: (You mother fucker!)

Chomp chomp chomp.

The blood curdling screams of Mr. Jones:      "Aaaaaaaaah"

Announcer:    "Quick!,.. Cut to commercial!"

Announcer upon his return from break:

"Sorry about that folks, and remember, next week we'll be having Mr. Mountjoy as he explores the sexual mysteries of a female hippopotamus."  "You won't want to miss that."

Guest BJon

LOL,.. I know.    The very idea if it were ever 'normalized', or accepted by society would spawn a whole new series of Wild Kingdom, or Nation Geographic shows. 

I can almost see it playing out now. 

Announcer:  "We're here in the lush jungles of Kilimanjaro where our guest Mr. Jones will be attempting to make love to a full grown lioness."  "This could be exciting folks, and a wee bit risky I would venture."

Lioness:  Roaaaar!    Translation: (You mother fucker!)

Chomp chomp chomp.

The blood curdling screams of Mr. Jones:      "Aaaaaaaaah"

Announcer:    "Quick!,.. Cut to commercial!"

Announcer spoken in a whisper to crew:  "He should have stuck to sheep."

Woody if I may call you that I laughed so hard my sides hurt you never cease to amaze me.