Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

40 minutes ago, yelt said:

From time-to-time Nelly or Bogdan leave for a day or two with little to no baggage and return.  While no one in the forum cares to hear, the subscribers continue to pay Martina and Nelly their salary, on or off camera, also for their trips.  Could it be that Martina did not leave Barcelona to visit her hometown and instead remains in Barcelona with Nelly at there private place? It is that get away from the men for some girl time @JenniferMom mentioned.  Of course, unless you know for certain this is where they have gone. 

Keep guessing!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, yelt said:

I apologize but for the record her stage name is Martina. And I believe Alberto has already that bit of knowledge about his friend. While we know a lot about Martina, we know very, very little of Alberto in comparison. 

I had not read but was there a sex session between Alberto and Martina before her departure. The sex or "oil change" as @girlsfun2 refers to it,  is a good sign she is either preparing for an “All Nighter” or “Departure” for another big adventure, leaving her dog and friend behind. Of course, the sex is to acknowledge her only financial means which she can certainly depend on from the loyal RLC subscribers. More videos for the vault?

There is no doubt Nelly and Martina have become good friends (similar to her and Alberto) and deserve each other (like her and Alberto). She will continue to read and gain the knowledge needed to become financially independent, take care of Nelly, and ride happily in the sunset with her deep friends Nelly and Luis.  

I am hoping they can one day be together for always and perhaps we will see Nelly urinate on Martina's apartment floor. Wait..that will not happen, Martina will have Nelly trained by then.  

Regardless of who she is with, I hope the trip was not self-centered, but to visit with her family (especially to check on her father and brother)

Okay, so who is Luis? 

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Yes they should install a camera with a better view there.😁  I think it also a bit Alberto who need to change his behaviour because he is not known to join her very often. Martina often asked him to join her or to go together on vacation but as we know he prefers staying at home. It used to be the dogs that served as an excuse in the past, today maybe his job? Only the two know the real reason for his behaviour.🤔

Agreed, he needs to put more effort in that relationship. Get off the pot Alberto.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

From time-to-time Nelly or Bogdan leave for a day or two with little to no baggage and return.  While no one in the forum cares to hear, the subscribers continue to pay Martina and Nelly their salary, on or off camera, also for their trips.  Could it be that Martina did not leave Barcelona to visit her hometown and instead remains in Barcelona with Nelly at there private place? It is that get away from the men for some girl time @JenniferMom mentioned.  Of course, unless you know for certain this is where they have gone. 

nobody knows anything for certain about martina's life off camera except martina and possibly nelly.  good post though!

1 minute ago, BubbaG said:

she left with dog at 1818 I don't know where she lives, if the same city as Martina quite a time between one leaving vs the other, where and what is B7 or B11 ect.

1 minute ago, BubbaG said:

she left with dog at 1818

4 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Who or what are you talking about?

Martina started preparing for the trip on July 22nd at around 8 am. At 10:25 a.m. she left the house with a backpack.
Nelly started preparing for the trip at around 08:50. At 9:06 am Nelly said goodbye to Bogdan and left B7 at 9:07 am (he was still sleeping).

Alongside:
During the preparations, Martina took a lot of time to choose sexy and small panties.

Interesting thing about this trip: Both Alberto and Bogdan know very well that the two are traveling together. They both think they both take single rooms I assume.

Some questions about this trip:
Do Martina or Alberto have a driver's license?
Do Nelly or Bogan have a driver's license?
Does Alberto own a car (I think he has driven Martina on several dates)
Do Nelly/Bogdan own a car in Barcelona?
From the timing it could be that Nelly picked Martina up by car (just a guess)
Does anyone have a reliable answer?

1 minute ago, berty_47 said:

Some questions about this trip:
Do Martina or Alberto have a driver's license?
Do Nelly or Bogan have a driver's license?
Does Alberto own a car (I think he has driven Martina on several dates)
Do Nelly/Bogdan own a car in Barcelona?
From the timing it could be that Nelly picked Martina up by car (just a guess)
Does anyone have a reliable answer?

i have an answer but i don't know how reliable it is based on what little i've read on this forum.  from what i have read, nelly and bogdan have a car but i don't know if martina and alberto have a car.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i have an answer but i don't know how reliable it is based on what little i've read on this forum.  from what i have read, nelly and bogdan have a car but i don't know if martina and alberto have a car.

Thank you.

• Like 1

The two don't have a car. Think in Barcelona not necessary public transportation is pretty good there and parking is not so easy. Alberto has a driver license about Martina I don't know.  But Martina normally takes the train to travel to her family.