THE BEST COUPLE !!!!!

Guest Doct19

That's strange, this new couple is just sleeping in Katya & Ruslan bed.  ;D

They fell asleep watching a movie with the 3d glasses still on. The funniest thing is Katya instead of waking them and Ruslan up, that in the meantime was sleeping on the sofa bed, took sheets and a blanket and went to sleep all alone int the leaving room  ::)

I wonder what happens when everybody wakes up  ;D

Don't be silly! What did you think it would happen?  ::)

... maybe tonight, perhaps?  ;)

Guest xvoyeurx

il est vraiment bon à rien ce mec,elle est en string dans le lit et il préfère une nouvelle fois dormir,

çà me desespere de voir çà à cette âge là,que c'est triste.il a aucune libido,quand on regarde bien son

comportement,il a tout les symptomes de quelqu'un de depressif.dire qu'il va falloir les supporter sur rlc en gros 2 ans sauf accident,mon dieu

Guest Doct19

That's strange, this new couple is just sleeping in Katya & Ruslan bed.  ;D

They fell asleep watching a movie with the 3d glasses still on. The funniest thing is Katya instead of waking them and Ruslan up, that in the meantime was sleeping on the sofa bed, took sheets and a blanket and went to sleep all alone int the leaving room  ::)

I wonder what happens when everybody wakes up  ;D

Don't be silly! What did you think it would happen?  ::)

... maybe tonight, perhaps?  ;)

it will ever happen until the end of their contract, Warning it is good for nothing, it is a professional slut

2 mock everyone

Guest xvoyeurx

we have say bye to stefan but we have don't wait long time for see another goon boy on rlc.

ruslan is completly addict to video games and internet.

katya have walk in lingerie just face on him and ruslan have don't turn head and continue play video games.

j continue watching this appartment again one week and if there is nothing sex,j stop watching this place.

nice appartment but too bad casting.

I have spent a bit of time watching Katya and Rusian. I have never caught them having any form of sexual contact although others have said a couple of quick fumbles under the covers has taken place.

I have managed to see Katya taking a shower (yes she does actually, very occasionally have one!). A beautiful sight never bettered on RLC even by Nora (now that is saying something!!)

I have NEVER EVER EVER seen Rusian in the bathroom. Never cleaning his teeth, never washing any part of his body, never shaving. No other posters have said they have seen him either. Can it really be true that her never, ever cleans himself?

His friends would soon notice the smells surely! He obviously has an addictive nature and is now totally addicted to his new 46inch 3D TV and playstation. Nothing can distract him apart from eating and drinking.

It amazes me that just by the law of averages I would have seen him do SOMETHING!!! It would even be interesting to watch him have an epileptic fit!!! No I don't mean that really.

I am just fascinated how I have not seen him do anything!!!!

If we ever thought Kiko was dead from the neck up and down then Rusian makes him look like a man in perpetual motion with a zest for life matched only by Jesus!!!!