THE BEST COUPLE !!!!!

Guest Doct19

Guest Doct19

I hope RLC Change all couples and offers people like Katia and Ruslan

Katia is beautiful and plays us 7 days 7 and 24 24-hour game Upskirt teenager

Ruslan is beautiful, intelligent sympathetic glance the perfect son

Personally I love them.

I wonder also why RLC does not increase its rates

Frankly for me is to watch these two people gave me a therapeutic effect. I can not do without especially the presence of RUSLAN

I feel so good after I spend my whole day depressed

I encourage you to really look at this couple. and I ask the guy to stop CC criticize. RUSLAN I LOVE YOU I'M READY TO DIVORCE AND LIVE WITH YOU MEET ME Please

Sorry guys I can not hide my desire for him

Guest Doct19

I hope RLC Change all couples and offers people like Katia and Ruslan

Katia is beautiful and plays us 7 days 7 and 24 24-hour game Upskirt teenager

Ruslan is beautiful, intelligent sympathetic glance the perfect son

Personally I love them.

I wonder also why RLC does not increase its rates

Frankly for me is to watch these two people gave me a therapeutic effect. I can not do without especially the presence of RUSLAN

I feel so good after I spend my whole day depressed

I encourage you to really look at this couple. and I ask the guy to stop CC criticize. RUSLAN I LOVE YOU I'M READY TO DIVORCE AND LIVE WITH YOU MEET ME Please

Sorry guys I can not hide my desire for him

OMG!!!, I think my love RUSLAN KATIA and RLC are left and will be replaced by the guest tonight couple.

I do not! We will lose the best couple RLC never had from the beginning

For the love of god do some thing

OMG!!!, I think my love RUSLAN KATIA and RLC are left and will be replaced by the guest tonight couple.

I do not! We will lose the best couple RLC never had from the beginning

For the love of god do some thing

That's strange, this new couple is just sleeping in Katya & Ruslan bed.  ;D

They fell asleep watching a movie with the 3d glasses still on. The funniest thing is Katya instead of waking them and Ruslan up, that in the meantime was sleeping on the sofa bed, took sheets and a blanket and went to sleep all alone int the leaving room  ::)

I wonder what happens when everybody wakes up  ;D

Maybe the new couple will be added to the group with their own apt. I think RLC would be nuts to replace Katya. Maybe not a popular notion with those who like to watch couples just sit around, but Sofia and Roman don't contribute much to the group.

well the best couple sure the hell is tearing this house apart a big hole in the bathroom wall. wires running across the bathroom door the toilet cover is gone. I saw it when they had the curtain was pulled forward. i'm sure they drilled a couple holes to get the wires thru the walls.

What the fuck are u talking about?  The hole in the wall and the "toilet cover" happened after the plumber worked in the bathroom. The wires next to the door are the camera wires. Did you just notice that shit? This apartment has been broadcasting for almost a year and the wire has always been there. I hate it when people produce comments out of their ass.

WTF? This apartment is damn near new as far as RLC is concerned. This couple and its predecessors haven't been around even a half year.

I shall explain: This entire thread makes no fucking sense. Yes, Katya is a physically attractive woman, but I think that's all I can possibly understand about this apartment at this time.

RLC has had nothing but bad luck with this area, and if it weren't for Diana and Efim, RLC would have run away back to Siberia or Barcelona a week ago.

(Of course, Barcelona hasn't been working out for them lately, either.)

What the fuck are u talking about?  The hole in the wall and the "toilet cover" happened after the plumber worked in the bathroom. The wires next to the door are the camera wires. Did you just notice that shit? This apartment has been broadcasting for almost a year and the wire has always been there. I hate it when people produce comments out of their ass.

Don't bother snaky. Madwolf gets off making shit up and posting it.