B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

58 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I love Zara. I thought she was going to develop into the number one girl on RLC.   But I think she is too reserved to do more than she has. Love watching her though.

Think she is still under Dana's influence !  If she was alone, we would see a while different Zara ( more opened ) 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT : Zaba in B5 ! 

What the fuck she goes there! Her sister is so sad and crying, but she doesn't care about her.  dickhead.  she's going to have fun with others!

5 minutes ago, Apooes said:

What the fuck she goes there! Her sister is so sad and crying, but she doesn't care about her.  dickhead.  she's going to have fun with others!

We don't fully know what is really going on too.

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

I love Zara. I thought she was going to develop into the number one girl on RLC.   But I think she is too reserved to do more than she has. Love watching her though.

You are absolutely right , so much potential , a girl who is so nice , smiley , positive energetic , really great but unfortunately this common bedroom sharing that RLC decides , it is ruining almost anything . Of course if any of the girls wants to do anything , nothing can stop them , but this is now a newcomer and influenced / guided / mentored mostly by Dana .. So , the difficulties to see more than ( which is really great and the girl has been in a way respecting the viewers ) what Zara has shown , get extremely higher ..But a girl who loves to enjoy her life , she dances great , shes as you say amazingly fun to watch , she’s a really single on vacation , perhaps girls like her and Lilith / Lavika , in an apartment with Marlene could be endless fun 😆😁😁😈

The ridiculous RLC things continue with ABSOLUTELY 0 ( zero ) information of Amira’s absence , exactly as it happened with Loraine last week , ridiculous … RLC can do 5 things right and then 2 things really stupid which can frustrate you endlessly as a paying subscriber 🤬🤬😡🤬😡😡

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The ridiculous RLC things continue with ABSOLUTELY 0 ( zero ) information of Amira’s absence , exactly as it happened with Loraine last week , ridiculous … RLC can do 5 things right and then 2 things really stupid which can frustrate you endlessly as a paying subscriber 🤬🤬😡🤬😡😡

Amira's gone? I hadn't missed her...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can you find Ailey for me?

🤣

Just now, thinga69 said:

Can you find Ailey for me?

🤣

I don’t have the time to watch much , Amira I have always liked and Ailey haven’t observed so as to get any connection of her actions ..And she’s in B7 ..So being as you say then ,  it is even more ridiculous …

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

22:05 Loraine & Lilith naked massage

Loraine with another big FUCK-YOU to RLC members.  Before the massage, all the room lights were on. During the massage, room lighting was dim, nothing but shadows. After the massage, all room lights are on again. Fucking useless tit, can't wait for her to leave. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1