B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Qui Zara, Dana et Lilith disent du mal en terrasse ?  😂

pour dire du mal sur certaine personne,elle ont été bien éduquer par la plus mauvaise entre elle je veut dire LA LORRAINE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pajero said:

pour dire du mal sur certaine personne,elle ont été bien éduquer par la plus mauvaise entre elle je veut dire LA LORRAINE

It was just a joke because they were at the terrace. I don't know if they were really bad-mouthing

53 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Monica, we can't see the details of your beautiful pussy when you have the lights on. And for those who don't know it Monica's pussy is one that shows her pussy juices when she masturbates and not seeing the details is not as rewarding. She has small labia thus we see her juices better. And I am not talking about squirting. Just her natural juices. For me it is a total turn on. 

When you said squirting, I thought of Mimi. she was wetting the whole bed! 😂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I make my comments for me. Don't really give a shit what you think. How about this.... rather than make comments about what I write you follow your own sage advice and don't read my comments. Or better yet, push the ignore button on me. 

Wake up, the comment was a reply to me, not you!

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Wake up, the comment was a reply to me, not you!

As usual you are wrong. My reply was to his reply which was contained within my Replay Link. Pay closer attention. I would show you but I put the dumb ass on my ignore list. Don't have time for such idiots. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As usual you are wrong. My reply was to his reply which was contained within my Replay Link. Pay closer attention. I would show you but I put the dumb ass on my ignore list. Don't have time for such idiots. 

I've done such with others😁

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, you aren't very smart >>>>> His comment was a reply to me, not you, it had nothing to do with you, you weren't even mentioned, nor quoted, so you pay closer attention!!!!

bandicam 2022-07-09 21-45-55-933.jpg

bandicam 2022-07-09 21-48-40-947.jpg