B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:
  On 7/7/2022 at 11:22 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm pretty sure this is Loraine explaining to Samson how she gets really close to the camera and masturbates. I don't think she understands why many members dislike her. Members like me who just want her gone for good. 

favicon.png RLC Replay

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

lol….and yet people complain when she doesn’t show anything 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂….how about to watch her if you don’t like her 🤷‍♂️😂

Pete, two comments above this one you made is one he made to me. It was essentially the same comment he made to you after this post above. I cannot "Quote" it for some reason. Look above your comment posted here and Expand my Replay and you should see his comment. 

Then reply to that!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Where is the Val and Jul topic and the other ones because when I type the names in it says it doesn't exist??

I was just on them. You have go out of the singles/ couples on vacation and switch to couples. They made CC harder to use for some reason. 

I have this obsession with watching these women when they shave their pubic area. As a man who has shaved his since the late 90's and still does at 72 I must say watching Zara shave her pubic area gives me shivers as she does it way too quick. I'm afraid she will cut her labia. I'm a weird fucker anyway. 

• Haha 1