B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sometimes extremely impressive, but most of the time just plain unimpressive ESMI. I do like the colorful change in her lingerie.

Honestly Verna will be back soon, and I have found myself quite interested in Elli and Zara. I have not been watching ESMI near as much lately when I am on RLC.

Yeah, Esmi is a lot of hype but nothing more. Nice girl but I don’t think she is as real as people make her look 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I highly dough that. She isn't that shy anymore and she knows that doing it on cam can generate dividends to her.  

She was horny as fuck in her bed, toucing herself and all, then went to spend 20 minutes in the no cam bathroom. Don't know what else she could be doing in there

• Like 1

She didn't look horny as fuck to me. I have noticed that when she gets horny, she licks her lips.

Also, everyday, when she gets up from the bed in the morning, she spends a lot of time in the bathroom.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, tatakos said:

She didn't look horny as fuck to me. I have noticed that when she gets horny, she licks her lips.

Also, everyday, when she gets up from the bed in the morning, she spends a lot of time in the bathroom.

To me she did look horny, every time that she was behaving like that either she bated or just stopped and another thing. I this was in her firsts months I would agree that she went there to bate. Now she's comfortable doing it on cam and knows that at this time she would get many viewers.

So I think that she just went there to poop and browse Instagram or Telegram.  😅