B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

good for them as they don't have to do anything.  bad for the viewers because they won't do anything.

That cam wasn't free so who were watching must be subscribers and most of them might already know that nothing was going to happen. Just like the other night with Kristy.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That cam wasn't free so who were watching must be subscribers and most of them might already know that nothing was going to happen. Just like the other night with Kristy.

i guess my point is, rlc is shooting themselves in the foot over their poor decision making as of late.  i read earlier that tim is back as a single and is listed as a participant in b7, what a dumb move by rlc.  are they trying to get nobody to watch that place?  that's what is going to happen by bringing these guys on rlc.  tim is old enough to be all of these girls dad!!

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i guess my point is, rlc is shooting themselves in the foot over their poor decision making as of late.  i read earlier that tim is back as a single and is listed as a participant in b7, what a dumb move by rlc.  are they trying to get nobody to watch that place?  that's what is going to happen by bringing these guys on rlc.  tim is old enough to be all of these girls dad!!

I agree with you about B7, that place have nothing to me and the only success with those guys is making Loraine have sex on cam again and Holly find a new partner. 

But the numbers don't lie.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I agree with you about B7, that place have nothing to me and the only success with those guys is making Loraine have sex on cam again and Holly find a new partner. 

But the numbers don't lie.

the monthly statistics don't mean a thing to me, they are as up and down as a lot of members on this forum.  there has been no success with b7 either regardless of a couple of veterans hooking up with two guys that was probably planned from the beginning.  i honestly don't believe loraine and holly being with these guys is for anything but money and security for being on rlc.  they have nothing else!

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i would love to sit here and debate the ups and downs of rlc with you thinga69, but some people have to work for a living lol.  talk to you later.

A standard Harley phrase..

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2