B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't said that. What I said is that if Esmi is a lesbian she would play with them but she did nothing and never did as far as I could see.

...and why does she have to be a lesbian?  My wife plays with women and she is not a lesbian.

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't said that. What I said is that if Esmi is a lesbian she would play with them but she did nothing and never did as far as I could see.

Never forget your very “ early approach “ with Esmi , when you also believed that she’s lesbian 😏😏😁 ..But for sure things happened outside and for anyone who could follow some socials , I think that at least she’s straight till it is proved that she MAYBE has some hidden desires like Martina 😈😈 ( which personally I strongly doubt )…

All in all , doing things or not , being naked or not , whatever is on or off , Esmi is , I believe , the most discussed participant .l honestly can’t think of a girl who is just an RLC tenant and having done in nearly 4-4,5 months just 3 masturbations ( and not a single one of them in pure open circumstances ) and gathers so much attention and talks about and around her ..To me , this says that she’s simply SPECIAL 😇😇

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Never forget your very “ early approach “ with Esmi , when you also believed that she’s lesbian 😏😏😁 ..But for sure things happened outside and for anyone who could follow some socials , I think that at least she’s straight till it is proved that she MAYBE has some hidden desires like Martina 😈😈 ( which personally I strongly doubt )…

All in all , doing things or not , being naked or not , whatever is on or off , Esmi is , I believe , the most discussed participant .l honestly can’t think of a girl who is just an RLC tenant and having done in nearly 4-4,5 months just 3 masturbations ( and not a single one of them in pure open circumstances ) and gathers so much attention and talks about and around her ..To me , this says that she’s simply SPECIAL 😇😇

I remember clearly that I tough  she was a lesbian until I saw clear evidence that she isn't. The matter of the argumentation is that I show evidence that she isn't and the one that think that she is shows none. Some even think that she's hiding this secret from her family. 🤣

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I pay $180 for 180 days. That's $1 a day. To me that's cheap. 😉

In that prospective if you don’t care what’s on RLC cause it’s cheap, who am I to tell you how to spend your money. I usually don’t throw away in the garbage $365 at the end of the year because it’s a dollar a day 😉

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

In that prospective if you don’t care what’s on RLC cause it’s cheap, who am I to tell you how to spend your money. I usually don’t throw away in the garbage $365 at the end of the year because it’s a dollar a day 😉

And that's you. It's only money, you can't take it to the grave when you die.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And that's you. It's only money, you can't take it to the grave when you die.

Well, I can invested, I can give it to my kids, I can get me great hookers around the world 😂😂😂….I can find a lot of use for it instead of throwing it away. But again, to each it’s own 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

I'd watch an Esmi over a Radi any day of the week. I don't get why if a girl doesn't do anything sexual 24/7 she is thrown into the sin bin and disregarded. There are plenty of women who are more active, focus on those, while those that aren't could still appeal to others for different reasons. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I'd watch an Esmi over a Radi any day of the week. I don't get why if a girl doesn't do anything sexual 24/7 she is thrown into the sin bin and disregarded. There are plenty of women who are more active, focus on those, while those that aren't could still appeal to others for different reasons. 

This is why I am hooked on Esmi. She's different from all of them. To me she's very sensual she just doesn't do much sexual stuff and I'm OK with it.

• Haha 2