US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 7/7/22

36 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Democrats waited until after the CHIPS Act passed on Wednesday to announce Senator Joe Manchin has agreed to support the Inflation...

And you are celebrating a bill that will make inflation worse and do even more harm to the American economy? You sound like a typical ignorant Democrat.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are celebrating a bill that will make inflation worse and do even more harm to the American economy? You sound like a typical ignorant Democrat.

You make it sound like inflation is the end of the world. Everyone has been down the inflation path before.   It's nothing new. One just has to pay a bit more for their luxuries.

58 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

You make it sound like inflation is the end of the world. Everyone has been down the inflation path before.   It's nothing new. One just has to pay a bit more for their luxuries.

Food, gasoline, utilities, and rent are luxuries?  Only to idiots like you. 

If I were purposely trying to destroy the U.S. economy I would do exactly what Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer and Joe Manchin have done. The 15% minimum corporate tax will deepen the recession and the additional government spending will cause more inflation.:sad: 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Freddie57 said:

Gee Freddie, eating the last time I checked is a necessity,  not a luxury.

1 hour ago, Freddie57 said:

Yeah, I remember going down the inflation path with another ignorant Democrat president named Jimmy Carter. Carter and Democrats paid the price for their stupidity in the 1980 election. Hopefully, Biden and the Democrats  will pay the price for their stupidity in the 2022 and 2024 elections.