Invited drunk

Anton's two friends had dinner tonight in the kitchen with Anton , Alina and the dark haired girlfriend of one of them. During dinner they really drunk too much already and the night had not started yet. Anton is way more moderate with alcohol. They went out together.

A rather presumptuous statement to make about someone you've only seen one time....

look at the pics,read the posts

kissing a guy

passed out(your words not mine)

and what would your assumption be? read the post and look at the pics from leoradog

I didn't try to deny that he was drunk. But how can you call him a loser and a drunk, which implies he drinks all the time?

Nij i am not trying to argue with you,but first impressions to me tells a lot.what is being shown to celebrate,i really don't see any party.yes anton is back after a week ok...i got that but does his friends get drunk ,vomit ,hug guys then try to kiss their girlfriends.that to me is no way to welcome a friend home.

now he fired back, having seen his friend naked alina, ta ok that the woman does not even compare to alina naked

He saw Alina naked? Is there pic or video of that?

I was watching the drunk in the room and the guy who was lying trying to calm him when his cell phone rang in the room anton, the guy got up and went to take him in the room, but he came out and hit enter when I went to open the camera the room he had already left and alina was that way in this picture ....

if anton forgot the phone in the room again today at 8 in the morning will wake up again and he is able to do the same thing