B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

So you think that Nelly's actions with Martina last year were behind his back?  I disagree.  I believe both Bogdan and Alberto were aware and fully on board with what they were doing.  It was must watch viewing and that is what RLC is all about.  Why it stopped, well maybe it got to serious.

Bogdan repeatedly “ expressed “ his disappointment of what was going on and he was told and promised that they would both stop … but Nelly “ couldn’t “ resist her one and only “ Amiga “ .. 

16 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

tim is an asshole and he treated ilona like crap when they were in their make believe relationship that was also for the camera's.

I don't remember Tim & Ilona

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

it is!! my sub ended today,may take that re-sub $ and get a VHTV sub this time,RLC needs to get their shit together and get luna the fuck off the project!!!!

If you don't like Luna, don't watch her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't remember Tim & Ilona

Ilona was a fun girl to follow, especially when her PC did not work 🙂
She was in the first pool after B1 had been closed after the "Nora period", together with White and Sara.

Ilona & Tim were the first couple in the new RLC concept COV (Couples on vacation) and opened B3.
Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Ilona #1 18.11.2015 17.02.2016 B1 92
Ilona #2 22.06.2016 04.09.2016 B1 75
Ilona #3 and Tim #1 04.09.2017 26.11.2017 B3 84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let’s hope that the two guys will form a good “ team “ like Thor and Samson did in the beginning when the hunting was fun to watch and we might get some same results in a very boring and not fun to watch B7 the last weeks .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1