43 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Ein weiterer Idiot, der RLC nicht helfen wird, mehr Subs zu bekommen, aber viele der aktuellen ausschalten wird.

Da haben sie bei mir ins Schwarze getroffen ! Ich habe mein Abonnement nicht wegen der großen und wachsenden Anzahl männlicher Teilnehmer bei RLC abgeschlossen und mehrmals verlängert. Auch nicht wegen der meisten Paare . Deshalb zwingt mich die aktuelle Lage des immer weiter absinkenden Niveaus bei RLC ernsthaft darüber nachzudenken ob ich im September wieder verlängere. Bleibt die gegenwärtige Situation so wie sie ist oder verschlechtert sie sich noch weiter mit dem Ausscheiden weiterer  weiblicher Teilnehmerinnen ohne gleichwertigen oder   besseren Ersatz wird meine Entscheidung wohl negativ ausfallen. Ich bin ganz sicher nicht allein mit meiner Sichtweise.

Were Tim and Ilona Russian  or Ukrainian  or from some other Eastern European country?

Looking at him by the pool, I think he is the same guy who appeared with Ailey on her last return, and is the same guy who Nelly kissedon both checks as she headed to her suite.  Friendly with Bogdan, Nelly, and Lilith on that occasion  He also resembles the first guy to appear with Ailey in her bedroom.

29 minutes ago, moules said:

Were Tim and Ilona Russian  or Ukrainian  or from some other Eastern European country?

Looking at him by the pool, I think he is the same guy who appeared with Ailey on her last return, and is the same guy who Nelly kissedon both checks as she headed to her suite.  Friendly with Bogdan, Nelly, and Lilith on that occasion  He also resembles the first guy to appear with Ailey in her bedroom.

they are Ukrainian but have not lived in Ukraine for a long time
No Tim is not the guy who came over two days ago with Ailey and Nelly said hello

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well. At Least it would not be a problem for the new girl to share the room with Ailey because she will have the privacy that she deserves. 

Hehe yes, if she is going to stay there as little as she has till now. I was also thinking maybe the new girl takes over the room and Ailey leaves, since she have a bf she wont be much around anyways I think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hehe yes, if she is going to stay there as little as she has till now. I was also thinking maybe the new girl takes over the room and Ailey leaves, since she have a bf she wont be much around anyways I think.

I hope so.