B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. it will be a difficult day full of negative comments .. good strength to Ailey and boyfriend .. 

hard to be positive when some tenants search to hide from the cameras... we don't pay for that

it's like a big finger fuck for us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken.1 said:

i've been watching kass from the beginning and my guess is she's having some personal problems and all she wants is someone to talk to and maybe to hug and to make her laugh sometimes but all i see is almost all the guys on rlc think with their dicks and not their brains...

Well said 👊

• Thanks 1

Kassandra and Ailey good chemistry speaking body language with the guy having his back turned 😁😁 Kassandra got the confirmation to leave the room after showing to Ailey if is better to leave .. Nicely by her , she also seemed having no problem and wanting to make her roommate happy .

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

i've been watching kass from the beginning and my guess is she's having some personal problems and all she wants is someone to talk to and maybe to hug and to make her laugh sometimes but all i see is almost all the guys on rlc think with their dicks and not their brains...

Excellent said and a very good observation , it might also explains her complete loosening at B5 and the party 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They have happened worse things than what has just been happening , I think everyone here forgets very easy when se weeks ago , the new undisputed longest RLC Barcelona participant , the girl that has done all on cameras , was fucking under the covers with Samson not showing even a bio slip … that was a joke and a massive disrespect ..

We have now a “ visitor “ , not the first time that someone doesn’t want to do things on cameras and the participant either wants the same or isn’t pushing for on camera action . It is what it is and let’s hope that Ailey and guy will date for more , but don’t have the memory of a goldfish when Loraine was brain joking us all with Samson … 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, switch said:

hard to be positive when some tenants search to hide from the cameras... we don't pay for that

it's like a big finger fuck for us

lol, when they did it on the sofa, people talked shit, they don’t do it on cam and people talk shit 🙄🤦‍♂️😂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

lol, when they did it on the sofa, people talked shit, they don’t do it on cam and people talk shit 🙄🤦‍♂️😂

it's Tim and Kass fucked on couch not Ailey and the guy

7 minutes ago, switch said:

it's Tim and Kass fucked on couch not Ailey and the guy

Nothing wrong with them fucking on the couch. It's the hiding that is bullshit. Like now with the tent fucking. 👎🏻

Liking it or not , for the good future of B7 , the thing between   Kassandra and Tim and seeming to be an one thing only , it is a relief for the viewers . Thor and Oks was great for once , Kassandra and Tim is at the right direction , let’s hope Samson and Loraine is ended , the only way of a fun villa and unpredictability , it is to have such variety of events … otherwise , let everyone make relationships , become boring after a while and regretting not being able to have another one ..perhaps a “ rebel “ comment but in my humble opinion , the fan of the villa is the freedom of its participants …whoever has a relationship , it causes many obstacles and dramas ..let’s hope that Tim and Samson will keep on being hunters …