B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Disappointing, she did everything to tease herself and went to sleep 🙄….

She new Marlene was awake when she went downstairs maybe she just trying full nudity sleepingwith no blanket work for me she is so sexy and beautiful she need to do that more often maybe she will play in the morning i hope so.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mathilda might be the girl with the best ass of the current cast , what an amazing addition by RLC ….

BUT ……

At the moment and since the -finally - not anymore coexistence of Zara and Esmi , Esmi is the most mind blowing girl of them . The shy girl isn’t anymore , the girl who would fast cover her tits and wear her panties , she offers us now some amazing night views . The sexuality , the sensuality , the incredible surrounding mystery aura of this woman , I can’t honestly think of a girl who has created such a buzz about her for a very long time ..The most amazing is that all this happens because of this insane teasing of showing exactly what people need to get excited only with the idea … Esmi could make many girls learn how to have the attention by simply being themselves from the heart and not pretending …

B1 on fire , even when Marlene is “ resting “ a bit of her adventures … Well done 😋😋😋

Well said!

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

She new Marlene was awake when she went downstairs maybe she just trying full nudity sleepingwith no blanket work for me she is so sexy and beautiful she need to do that more often maybe she will play in the morning i hope so.

That would be amazing, she did want to