B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I was getting quite use to "The Most Erotic Exciting ESMI" sleeping in the nude. Oh so sensual, so Sexual, and so damn Seductive she can be when she wants too. I guess all good things have to come an end.

I think she just read your post. 🤣

Mathilda might be the girl with the best ass of the current cast , what an amazing addition by RLC ….

BUT ……

At the moment and since the -finally - not anymore coexistence of Zara and Esmi , Esmi is the most mind blowing girl of them . The shy girl isn’t anymore , the girl who would fast cover her tits and wear her panties , she offers us now some amazing night views . The sexuality , the sensuality , the incredible surrounding mystery aura of this woman , I can’t honestly think of a girl who has created such a buzz about her for a very long time ..The most amazing is that all this happens because of this insane teasing of showing exactly what people need to get excited only with the idea … Esmi could make many girls learn how to have the attention by simply being themselves from the heart and not pretending …

B1 on fire , even when Marlene is “ resting “ a bit of her adventures … Well done 😋😋😋

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1