It must be catching....

Guest observer1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She gave him a BJ but nothing for her since she is on her period and for sure it's better to keep

her bra on because she got one of the biggest oreolas I have ever seen. Ugly boobs on good looking girl.

Maybe we are all different and each difference is not necessarily a disease ...

May also be that Superpharm wins a lot with all these ideas ...

This young woman looks delicate and a little shy in a world exhibition, it is for me a delicate woman. We just see it in her eyes she has a lot of innocence.

Good observation, and well said MrG. She definitely seems a bit nervous/contentious as most would in that situation. This is why i like her- she seems like a real "normal" person (and beautiful). That's what RLC is supposed to be all about.

Something tells me this couple is trying to make a case for the next RLC couple.  A tryout? It"s funny how we've never seen them before and all of a sudden... Like Isa and Marcelo.

I also thought that. She gave him a BJ in the living room, and it was because she insisted. It seems like they are looking for a cam house of their own.

We must not forget that in today's world everything is sold

This makes marketing ideas, our ideas fo going to buy what they sell based on these ideas.

In these ideas we come to judge others and even their diseases dignostiquer ... Who graduated with a doctorate here? On the internet, television, check here or there to earn money on leads us to try and transform faults qualities.

It is difficult to understand the world, and often understand is wrong

All our instincts are skewed, we do not naturally think, we look at this woman and she is mentally ill ...

I am the first to make me take on these web of wrong ideas, and I understand each of you, but we can try to recover our rights to natural thought

What at first was a publicity and marketing approach has become a deep culture