It must be catching....

Guest observer1

Something tells me this couple is trying to make a case for the next RLC couple.  A tryout? It"s funny how we've never seen them before and all of a sudden... Like Isa and Marcelo.

I also thought that. She gave him a BJ in the living room, and it was because she insisted. It seems like they are looking for a cam house of their own.

I honestly didn't think about this possibility, but I would like to see them on a new flat. She looks nice and because they know Anton and Alina they could interact with them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For its this beautiful guest of black hair she is not shy no :),I was, was with the period as you could see in her underwear , but when least expected  the boyfriend jumped up and started sucking with a will , for seven minutes, leaving mouth full of neter him and got off the couch to run the bathroom can see the whole scene at. Link removed. Please provide the direct link otherwise this looks like spam

- Admin

Alina handed her a bunch of Avon catelogs. Interesting!!!!

Alina and her friends have always been primarily interested in make-up and glamor magazines. This is somewhat unlike Alma and Isabel who just like the make-up itself and read their email, and Leora & Nora who actually read real books, and Diana, who reads musical notation.

I don't know of anyone who dislikes Alina: she's at least mentally stable and can be quite fun at times. She's just interested in glamor, I guess.

Alina handed her a bunch of Avon catelogs. Interesting!!!!

Alina and her friends have always been primarily interested in make-up and glamor magazines. This is somewhat unlike Alma and Isabel who just like the make-up itself and read their email, and Leora & Nora who actually read real books, and Diana, who reads musical notation.

I don't know of anyone who dislikes Alina: she's at least mentally stable and can be quite fun at times. She's just interested in glamor, I guess.

Good alina is an ordinary person, is a 23 year old who is in college, is married and has normal friends, and always tries to help his friends, one example is the chubby girl who always in season of college exams, goes to live with alina her to help her with studies ... alina is not futile with makeup as Katia, this is her job, she's dealership avon, so she has several inserts of avon at home, and experiencing the lives avon products.

Yeah...I'm not going to disparage Alina for looking at glamour mags.  She is in college and appears to be working hard to better herself.  If looking at style magazines is something she enjoys to take a break from her studies I not going to give her any flak for that.  Maybe it's better than all the weed I smoked when I was taking a break...

Yeah...I'm not going to disparage Alina for looking at glamour mags.  She is in college and appears to be working hard to better herself.  If looking at style magazines is something she enjoys to take a break from her studies I not going to give her any flak for that.  Maybe it's better than all the weed I smoked when I was taking a break...

But this is not leisure, it is work, there are many dealers avon, this is a way to get money from her, and she works anton studies, and has no time to get a steady job, so it sells cosmetics to help at home, maybe the money which it is paid by the RLC is to pay for your college and why they work