Narcello Tells Isabella It Was The Alcohol That Made Him Cheat On Her

Guest tonytnt

Guest tonytnt

I thought it was kind of whimpy for Marcello to lock himself into the bathroom as Isabell pounded and kick on the door screaming "Talk to me, I love you please talk to me" as she she crying. When he finally came out and she calmed down, they lay on the bed and she kept saying "She is suppose to be my friend. Why ..I give you everything you want anytime you want," meaning sexually. His only answer was I didn't mean to do that to you I drank to much. And I do not see her in the apartment this morning. He is there all by himself.

I thought it was kind of whimpy for Marcello to lock himself into the bathroom as Isabell pounded and kick on the door...

So what would you have him do? Open the door so she could choke him and beat on him again?

I kinda don't believe he cheated..

Marcelo said that he cheated.

What do you not believe??  You did not see it so it didn't happen??

Talk about people on CC and their thought process.

So who did Marcelo cheat with?  Could it have been with Alma?  Daaah, da, da, Daaah!

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "As the World Turns", Spanish version "As the Citrus Ripens".

Looks like I'm missing the heavy action again.  :o

It's my fault. I've been watching "The Sound of Music" over at Diana & Efim's instead . . .

Guest tonytnt

Still no Isabella. And yes he is moping around like a lost puppy. I see Marcella texting someone. It has to be Isabella. I wonder who told Isabella about it or how did she find out