B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

6 hours ago, RonS said:

Esmi Bated on 5-30-- 6-19-- 7-6 --7-16 --7-21 what do you mean?

I didn't mean that last night was her first time. I was talking about that she is finally doing something after all the time she didn't do jack shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

I’m a bit puzzled by this esmi love. She is drop dead gorgeous for sure but her bating isn’t natural, it is acting.

Another expert lol. But even if it is, it is amazing, and I want more Oscars and great performances 

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Another expert lol. But even if it is, it is amazing, and I want more Oscars and great performances 

I’m glad you enjoy it, just gave my opinion.

I’m here for toilet related stuff anyway and the site sucks in that case!

Just now, Fritzhonka said:

Yes, the site is not good at all. I like her. If she goes or stops I will move on too

Btw I have only seen her masturbating once, I am currently without subscription. I just keep an eye out for any girls that are willing to use the toilets with cams inside.

Lilith is the only one occasionally and there is Nelly who is so loud you can hear her outside the toilet lol

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Again my favorite part is when Esmi put her fingers to her mouth and licks and sucks the juices from them

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

second time

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

My wish would be that she licks juices on her fingers coming from "Zara's or Mathilda's pussy" !  RLC would explose ... 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

She went to the upstairs toilet this morning and peed what more do you want lol..

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

She went to the upstairs toilet this morning and peed what more do you want lol..

I want to experience women pooping and I am not the only one who wants to see that. It is a terrible fetish to have but I can’t help it

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

I want to experience women pooping and I am not the only one who wants to see that. It is a terrible fetish to have but I can’t help it

This site has to come with blocking futures so I don’t ever happen to read shit like that 😂😂

• Haha 3