B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

40 minutes ago, RdKing said:

it being the money of course! But I still like her

There is nothing wrong with that, if she likes it, I mean it’s like playing a movie, and you make money, I have no problem buying a ticket. I even appreciate Marlene, although she is not my type, I think she is great. Mathilda, good looking girl, great bates  but it doesn’t really do it for me, still I appreciate her. RLC is great as long as they have the right girls. For awhile I was out cause there was nothing exciting. Esmi changed that for me so as long as does a “good show” as some might say, I will keep paying 🤷‍♂️😂

2 hours ago, tatakos said:

@thinga69 correct me if I am wrong, but I think yesterday was the first time where Esmi didn't show any earlier sign that she is horny. I mean that previous times, she was teasing us hours or even days before that she is horny and from time to time she will bate. Yesterday I really thought that after meditation she was going to sleep but fortunately she surprised me.

She played a little at kristy on the couch( little) while looking at something on her phone.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RonS said:

Last night i think she had some of her best shaking orgasms iv seen by her and i think it was because she wasn't worried about the cameras so much when she was turned away but still gave us plenty to see keep it up girl.

I think you are wrong, the one before was better

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I think you are wrong, the one before was better

I think the one before was great but i'm talking about her orgasms not her bate in general, To me all of them have been pleasing.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

I think the one before was great but i'm talking about her orgasms not her bate in general, To me all of them have been pleasing.

Yeah, me too….the one before she came more, I think she had better orgasms