B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She could have at least given him a blowjob. She doesn't mind swallowing. 

Hi pied, is this hot cute guy a boyfriend of Lavika? It is so great to hear English to understand what people are saying. They seem like such a a cute couple hearing them, where if I didn't know what they were saying it's just nothing. And I'm not sure why they got each other all sexed up for nothing. Also she started to give him some sweet oral , and stopped. Did I miss him cum and she swallowed it by any chance? I wouldn't have stopped thats for sure, he's a cutee!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yes I'm watching now.

she said she is going away on Friday by Car driving but I didn't catch where to

I think she said she goes to Rome on Friday and come back on Sunday .

53 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi pied, is this hot cute guy a boyfriend of Lavika? It is so great to hear English to understand what people are saying. They seem like such a a cute couple hearing them, where if I didn't know what they were saying it's just nothing. And I'm not sure why they got each other all sexed up for nothing. Also she started to give him some sweet oral , and stopped. Did I miss him cum and she swallowed it by any chance? I wouldn't have stopped thats for sure, he's a cutee!

Like you I did not think he finished. It was odd actually. I could not tell whether he was mad or not, but he had no interaction with any of the other ladies. It was a hit and run event.... only the hit part didn't pan out. lol