B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

23 hours ago, thinga69 said:

😤 they told me that too and I'm still waiting 😤

Yes, she is a let down so far but maybe because her friend is here and she doesn’t sleep in her room. What I like about Kristy is that she always finds time and place 

Kristy and Alana are probably the biggest disappointment in a long time in RLC. If you think back to their time in the Russian apartment. There was so much going on, so many real people, but in Barcelona, so much bullshit and silly shows instead of real life. 

Especially these bullshit shows created by kristy are just ridiculous. Why can't RLC just drop this nonsense and find some more people who really live in these apartments. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Kristy and Alana are probably the biggest disappointment in a long time in RLC. If you think back to their time in the Russian apartment. There was so much going on, so many real people, but in Barcelona, so much bullshit and silly shows instead of real life. 

Especially these bullshit shows created by kristy are just ridiculous. Why can't RLC just drop this nonsense and find some more people who really live in these apartments. 

cut them some slack sir, they have to practice for their outside job somewhere.  kristy has not done much but she tries her best to keep things a little interesting.  i would rather have what kristy does instead of making two couples live in b5 and hoping that something happens between the two!