Too much of the good stuff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only weak, masochistic women stay in a relationship and allow themselves to be picked on. And what exactly gave you any impression that I like hurting anyone?

Plus a previous quote of yours:

This is the exact reason why I would never want to live with a woman or deal with one for any extended period of time. I don't know how Efim hasn't just told her to shut the fuck up already.

So you are the expert on relationships? No doubt an expert on family violence too.

Australia has a small population yet we do mirror other countries on a pro rata basis. One woman is murdered every week as a result of domestic violence, in most cases by an estranged husband or boyfriend who tracked them down after they ran away because there was no other protection or support.

You know nothing about relationships. You know nothing about family violence. I doubt if you even have any real respect for women.

Only assholes pic on women cause they don't have no balls . QUESTION Buster are you one of them guys who has no balls do you like hurting women .

buster probably don't have a woman...and i can see why.      ::)

unless it's miss thumb and her 4 daughters.

and buster you want to see a asshole?    go look in the mirror.

and buster you want to see a asshole?    go look in the mirror.

Why do that when I could look at the people that post on this board? And I probably don't have a woman? Maybe I should be like you and base my worth on whether I have a woman in my life. A real "man" you are.

Only weak, masochistic women stay in a relationship and allow themselves to be picked on. And what exactly gave you any impression that I like hurting anyone?

Plus a previous quote of yours:

This is the exact reason why I would never want to live with a woman or deal with one for any extended period of time. I don't know how Efim hasn't just told her to shut the fuck up already.

So you are the expert on relationships? No doubt an expert on family violence too.

Australia has a small population yet we do mirror other countries on a pro rata basis. One woman is murdered every week as a result of domestic violence, in most cases by an estranged husband or boyfriend who tracked them down after they ran away because there was no other protection or support.

You know nothing about relationships. You know nothing about family violence. I doubt if you even have any real respect for women.

You people are such clowns I don't whether to laugh or be sick by it. Since when is telling a girl to shut the fuck up the equivalent of causing physical harm to her body? Oh that's right, it fucking isn't. Diana was being a whiny little baby like she has demonstrated in the past on multiple occasions and I STILL stand by what I said. I also like how you completely ignored my first comment and only focused on the question I asked. Way to go, smart guy.

So one woman is murdered every week from domestic violence huh? Holy. Fucking. Shit. Let's all shut down the internet and mourn for the poor women. If you want to post stats, please back it up with some type of credible source. You'll excuse me if I don't automatically want to take the word of some jackass that automatically wants to blame a guy for being bad while excusing any sort of responsibility on the woman's part. And even IF those stats were true, men are also victims of domestic abuse and murders from their girlfriends/wives and not just in Australia but all over the world. But I'm sure we're going to ignore that because who gives a shit what happens to men right? If it happens to women it's the end of the world. If it happens to men, then oh well. If I really don't know anything about relationships or domestic violence like you claim, then from the nonsense you posted it would seem you know a lot less than I do.

And on top of all this, this is all the more reason why Diana should LEAVE THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP if SHE's the one that feels threatened or abused. Of course there's always the chance that she's NOT being abused, she DOESN'T feel like she's being picked on, and she's totally fucking happy in the relationship.

But that's why they are together, he gets to play the bad boy and she gets the drama she wants.

It's amazing that all you knuckleheads immediately resort to 2nd grade insults rather than dispute what I actually say... not that I even care about the insults but at least back it up with some type intelligence behind it.

I will never take you people seriously. You jackasses that want to immediately piss on Efim for being some kind of bully are the same jackasses that laugh when Isabel slaps Marcel and abuses him. One of the women in the new all girl apartment loves wearing her "If Women Ruled The World" shirt and has a picture of a woman dragging a dude by his balls. Funny how I don't hear any outrage from you people about it. I bet if one of the guys here wore a shirt that had a girl being dragged by her tits by some guy though you'd flip the fuck out right? All you hypocrites can fuck off. 

How come you are so scared of women Buster, did one beat you up once? More likely you are such an arrogant pig headed fucking bully no woman would want to live with you.

Read your own post dip shit - Only weak, masochistic women stay in a relationship and allow themselves to be picked on. You could try telling that to the women that are stabbed, shot and beaten to death, but guess what dip shit, it's too fucking late. Maybe go visit the ER at any fucking hospital, I'm sure you'll find plenty of weak, masochistic women and girls there that you can earbash with your ignorant bullshit while they are being patched up.

One of your latest comments - It's amazing that all you knuckleheads immediately resort to 2nd grade insults rather than dispute what I actually say...

Now read my reply. There were no insults. I made absolutely no reference to any of the couples or women on RLC, I just responded to your ignorant bullshit.

You want facts dipshit:

•Just under half a million Australian women reported that they had experienced physical or sexual violence or sexual assault in the past 12 months.

•More than a million women had experienced physical or sexual assault by their male current or ex-partner since the age of 15 (some women may be counted twice if they experienced both physical and sexual assault).

•37.8% of women who experienced physical assault in the 12 months before the survey said the perpetrator was a current or previous male partner and 34.4% said the perpetrator was a male family member or friend.  Most incidences of physical assault against women in the 12 months prior to 2005 were committed in a home (64.1%).

•33.3% of women had experienced physical violence since the age of 15.

•19.1% of women had experienced sexual violence since the age of 15.

•12.4% of women had been sexually abused before the age of 15, compared with 4.5% of men, between 1996 and 2005. There was an increase in the reporting of sexual assault to police from 14.9% to 18.9% between 1996 and 2005 and there was an increase in the reporting of physical violence to police from 18.5% to 36%.

•64% of women who experienced physical assault and 81.1% of women who experienced sexual assault still did not report it to police.  The proportion of women aged between 18 and 34 who reported experiencing physical violence has decreased but the proportion of women who reported experiencing physical violence after 45 increased over the same period.  The percentage of women who reported that their children had witnessed partner-related violence either from a current or ex-partner was lower than in 1996.

•The majority of violence against men is committed by other men. Of men who reported that they had experienced physical violence in the 12 months before the survey, 73.7% said that the perpetrator was a male.

Australian Bureau of Statistics. Read the last dot point dipshit.

But according to you they are either lying or deserved it. Exactly my point, no fucking respect. It's a good thing that you have decided to live a celibate life and just wank off on sites like RLC, saved some poor women a whole lot of grief.

Bravo my friend... bravo! I must admit your copy and paste skills are extraordinary. It's a shame though that you didn't copy and paste the fact that this survey was from 2005 which makes these stats damn near 10 years old. But guess what? My copy and paste skills aren't too shabby either. AND.. I'll even copy and paste the date from which these stats were concluded, which is a just a little bit more current than yours.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics 4906.0 - Personal Safety, (the same bureau you pulled your 10 year old stats from, btw) Australia, 2012 (2013)1 is the largest and most recent survey of violence in Australia. It found that:

one in three victims of current partner violence during the last 12 months (33.3%) and since the age of 15 (33.5%) were male

more than one in three victims of emotional abuse by a partner during the last 12 months (37.1%) and since the age of 15 (36.3%) were male. Around half of these men experienced anxiety or fear due to the abuse

at least one in three victims of stalking during the last 12 months (34.2%) were male

around one in three victims of physical violence by a boyfriend/girlfriend or date since the age of 15 (32.1%) were male

almost one in three victims of sexual assault during the last 12 months (29.6%) were male

more than one in three victims of physical and/or sexual abuse before the age of 15 (39.0%) were male

the rate of men reporting current partner violence since the age of 15 almost doubled (a rise of 175%) since 2005 (an estimated 119,600 men reported such violence in 2012)

the rate of men reporting dating violence since the age of 15 also rose by 140% since the 2005 survey

the rate of men reporting current partner violence in the 12 months prior to interview quadrupled (a rise of 394%), however these estimates are considered too unreliable for general use because of the small number of men interviewed for the 2005 survey (the ABS surveyed 11,800 females but only 4,500 males in 2005 - a sampling gender bias that worsened in the 2012 survey, where only 22% of respondents were male)

the vast majority of perpetrators of dating and partner violence against men were female - only 6 or 7% of incidents involved same-sex violence

men were less than half as likely as women to have told anybody about partner violence, to have sought advice or support, or to have contacted the police.

The previous edition of this survey, 4906.0 - Personal Safety, Australia, 2005 (Reissue) (2006)2 also found that:

29.8% (almost one in three) victims of current partner violence since the age of 15 were male

24.4% (almost one in four) victims of previous partner violence since the age of 15 were male

29.4% (almost one in three) victims of sexual assault* during the last 12 months were male

26.1% (more than one in four) victims of sexual abuse* before the age of 15 were male

The Anglicare WA Community Perceptions Report 2014: Family And Domestic Violence21 found that between 18 per cent and over 50 per cent of victims of domestic and family violence were male, depending on the kinds of violent and abusive behaviours surveyed.

Percentage of victims that were male for different behaviours:

Isolating behaviours - over 50% (exact figures not published)

Shamed on social media - over 50% (exact figures not published)

Being pushed, slapped, punched, choked or kicked - 42.6%

Being induced to physical or emotional exhaustion - 41.0%

Mind games and manipulation - 41.0%

Being stalked or followed - 35.7%

Forced sexual contact or coercion - 18.2%

The report also found that between 14 per cent and 35 per cent of perpetrators of domestic and family violence were female, depending on the kinds of violent and abusive behaviours surveyed.

I never once disputed the fact that women don't get abused. I know for a fact that there are piece of shit guys out there. My main point, the only point I've tried to make, which always miraculously seems to get ignored, is that nobody gives a shit about what happens to men because people like you just don't seem to care.

And even IF those stats were true, men are also victims of domestic abuse and murders from their girlfriends/wives and not just in Australia but all over the world. But I'm sure we're going to ignore that because who gives a shit what happens to men right?

Yet somehow I'm the dipshit... right... ::)

So again, for the 2nd or 3rd time, I'll say this

Diana should LEAVE THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP if SHE's the one that feels threatened or abused.

But if it were up to you, she would stay, right? Stay in the abuse, continued to get bullied and/or picked on, until Efim actually does decide to hit her, right?? And if/when he does hit her, then you can sit behind your comp and get all pissy about how evil Efim is and just totally ignore and excuse the fact that Diana had every chance to fucking leave, right??? I laugh louder and louder every time this gets ignored.

And as for your other comments:

"You could try telling that to the women that are stabbed, shot and beaten to death, but guess what dip shit, it's too fucking late. Maybe go visit the ER at any fucking hospital, I'm sure you'll find plenty of weak, masochistic women and girls there that you can earbash with your ignorant bullshit while they are being patched up."

If she stayed in a relationship and continually allowed that shit to happen to her, then guess what? I wouldn't have a single shred of fucking sympathy for them if they STAYED in and continually allowed that shit to happen to them. Any person that's being victimized has two options: you either fight back or just simply leave; and that goes to both men AND women. Failure to do any of those two, and you're just a fucking fool. Plain and simple.

"But according to you they are either lying or deserved it."

This is my favorite one. Show me a SINGLE instance on this board when I said any one deserves to be abused. HAHA!!! Making shit up to try to prove a point only proves you have no point to make. And now you clearly see why I will never take fools like you seriously.

First, to quote you again:

‘blame a guy for being bad while excusing any sort of responsibility on the woman's part’

Forgive my ignorance, but being responsible for the cause of someone else’s action certainly suggests they deserved it.

Secondly, I never even mentioned or suggested that men aren't abused and again, nor did I make any reference to couples or females on RLC. What I stated was disputing your idiotic comment that women are  weak, masochistic for putting up with or not just leaving. Quote (and yes old research but still relevant and still used);

Victim provocation is no more common in domestic violence than in any other crime. Battered women often make repeated attempts to leave violent relationships, but are prevented from doing so by increased violence and control tactics on the part of the abuser. Other factors which inhibit a victim's ability to leave include economic dependence, few viable options for housing and support, unhelpful responses from the criminal justice system or other agencies, social isolation, cultural or religious constraints, a commitment to the abuser and the relationship and fear of further violence. It has been estimated that the danger to a victim increases by 70% when she attempts to leave, as the abuser escalates his use of violence when he begins to lose control.

The same research also found that: women use violent means to resolve conflict in relationships as often as men. However, the study also concluded that when the context and consequences of an assault are measured, the majority of victims are women. The U.S. Department of Justice has found that 85% of the victims of spouse abuse are female. Men can be victims, but it is rare. ,

When we are talking about physical violence, not the other types of abuse, it's comparing one male slapped or kicked in relation to four women whose abuse ranges from slapped or kicked to beaten senseless.

Also, if your are going to use a report don't just quote the bits that fits your argument. I never raised the issue of male abuse, you did. The Anglicare WA Community Perceptions Report 2014: Family And Domestic Violence21 report also followed the figures you quoted with this chart, breaking down the % of females that committed the acts of abuse (I added the red figures to highlight the male contribution);

Percentage of perpetrators that were female for different behaviours:

• Threats, put-downs, insults or shouting at someone - 35.0%  (65% were men)

• Belittling someone’s views or opinions- 32.0%  (68% were men)

• Verbally shaming, humiliating or degrading someone - 23.5%  (76.5% were men)

• Being overly critical of daily things - 23.1%  (76.9% were men)

• Threatening physical violence or harm - 22.2% (77.9% were men)

• Played mind games on another - 14.3%  (85.7% were men)

The range they quoted for females abusing males was from 14%, which turns out to be played mind games, to 35%, which is threats, put-downs, insults or shouting at someone. You'll notice that there is no mention in this breakdown comparing who committed the abuse of being pushed, slapped, punched, choked or kicked, the physical abuse I am talking about. Using your own source, this strongly suggest women do abuse men but use all the categories categorised as abuse except physical abuse.

You obviously have some serious issues and some deep seated anger towards women, so I'm not even going to bother responding to you after this post.