Trying to figure out what is going on with Isabella & Marcello

Guest tonytnt

Let's start speculating: maybe Isabel & Marcello are introducing a new couple to the apartment so I&M can easily get out of the RLC contract -- because I&M are breaking up.

Maybe I&M are doing this so that RLC can get another couple into another RLC Barcelona apartment.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. However, we do know, as a historical fact, that RLC contracts are often passed to friends, especially in areas where rent money is valuable. Lina & Mark --->Maya & Stephan, ---Leora & Paul, etc.

I haven't seen the RLC contract. And if I did, methinks it would be a closely guarded PM-only secret. Even CC has limits.

Squirrel's prediction: It may take some time, like it did with Alma & Stefan, but I think I&M will be moving on within the next six months. I'll buy you a bottle of virtual tequila if I am wrong.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

maybe she work with alma in the same restaurant now and the name of restaurant it's realbarcam

I missed it,but if it was Alma i would have a hard time keeping my hand's out of her pant's also.    ;)

She seems to be gone again.

Yes.    :(

A lot of people on here seem to be having  trouble distinguishing  between Isabel and Alma It's not that hard especially since Isabel cut her hair recently .  Isabel is a dark skin sex kitten and Alma is a large ass sex goddess with big breasts and  beautiful long hair ; plus she has the best looking pussy on

RLC !

There rarely home when there home u never see them do shit  one of the most boreing couples they used to be good

I'm finding RLC to be very boring these days, with the exception of Diana and Efim and their music/parties. Leora and Paul never do ANYTHING, ever. Anton just plays video games, Maya and Stepan go to bed early for my time zone, Isabel and Marcelo are rarely home together these days and the other 4 people are just throw away cams imo.