Trying to figure out what is going on with Isabella & Marcello

Guest tonytnt

Guest tonytnt

Isabella went to the apartment and screwed Marcella's brains out. She stayed all night. Now she is gone again all day and she is still not back. marcello has been in the apartment all day alone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or else she has gone back to shoplifting, though I see no bags coming home with her.  Wasn't it her and Alma that teamed up on that?

I believe you are correct; one or both of the boys did not approve of this behavior as I recall, and broke up the girls' relationship. Maybe the ladies are back to their old tricks.

I'm not a big fan of either of the girls, but I would hate to see them get into trouble. Alma is a sweet gal; I don't know about Isabel but once in a while Isabel beams out a classic face shot that is worthy of a fashion or make-up magazine. They have many devoted fans here at CamCaps.

I&M and S&A's relationships -- and I don't want to stereotype any particular ethnicity -- but they're hot-blooded Latin lovers in the heat of passion and hot-tempered psychotics when they're pissed off.

Who is this woman?

This is Isabel's younger sister. She has been in the apartment on several other occasions . !st time I have seen her visit with a boyfriend though,

Not only has he been there before but the last time they were there they had sex in the guest bedroom. It was undercover though.

Who is this woman?

This is Isabel's younger sister. She has been in the apartment on several other occasions . !st time I have seen her visit with a boyfriend though,

Not only has he been there before but the last time they were there they had sex in the guest bedroom. It was undercover though.

Does anyone know where Isabel spends all her days and most of the nights recently ?