B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

I was wrong!!! When Martina got home at 23:15 she was wearing her shorts again. That means that although she changed into long sweat pants before she left with Nelly, sometime during their visit off camera, she changed her pants again.

25 minutes ago, philo said:

I was wrong!!! When Martina got home at 23:15 she was wearing her shorts again. That means that although she changed into long sweat pants before she left with Nelly, sometime during their visit off camera, she changed her pants again.

everything with martina is hidden off cam these days.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Big things happening in B7. Nelly kissed Bogdan. 🙄

ya... I rarely bother to even come here and then I saw Martina had come to visit and I thought ... that's how desparate RLC must be to get any attention for this Apt. ... What do you think?

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya... I rarely bother to even come here and then I saw Martina had come to visit and I thought ... that's how desparate RLC must be to get any attention for this Apt. ... What do you think?

What do I think? RLC should just close B7. It's full of useless people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, corvette84 said:

What do I think? RLC should just close B7. It's full of useless people. 

i WOULD PUT UP A LAUGH EMOJI..... but I feel the same way... 

the only news was these re-run, tourists passing thru and speculation of whether they were going to move in ( AGAIN)     those weird girls who never left their room and the douche brothers ??... and very few even care about Nell and Bogdown .... pointless waste of a good party space ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2