B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

I am speechless! After days of absolute emptiness in B4 and B7, tonight the few remaining in B7 have a little party and went to hide in the off cam part of the house !! 😠

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

This is the type pf shit Nelly and Bogdan pull all the time here in Barcelona. They do this knowing full well it pisses off many of the RLC members, but they don't care. No different that the proliferation of the night lights that mess with the cameras, which Nelly started. You never saw Martina do any of the lighting stuff until her involvement with Nelly.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

I am speechless! After days of absolute emptiness in B4 and B7, tonight the few remaining in B7 have a little party and went to hide in the off cam part of the house !! 😠

If these people want to hide from the cams they should do us all a favor and leave the project, that way everything they do will be off cam.

• Upvote 5

34 minuti fa, Noldus ha detto:

2200 Cassandra, Sansone e TIM partirono

Volevo contraddirti, ma ho smesso. Ora sono sicuro di aver ragione: Samson e Tim erano in costume da bagno quando sono usciti. Ora sono tornati tutti dalle scale esterne... Così anche Sansone, Tim e Cassandra si sono recati nella parte fuori camma della casa entrando tramite le scale esterne del giardino.

Or rather ... probably Samson and Tim accompanied Kassandra out of the villa and returned to the off-cam zone.

Edited by Boing

27 minutes ago, Boing said:

Volevo contraddirti, ma ho smesso. Ora sono sicuro di aver ragione: Samson e Tim erano in costume da bagno quando sono usciti. Ora sono tornati tutti dalle scale esterne... Così anche Sansone, Tim e Cassandra si sono recati nella parte fuori camma della casa entrando tramite le scale esterne del giardino.

Or rather ... probably Samson and Tim accompanied Kassandra out of the villa and returned to the off-cam zone.

At 22:00, Tim, Samson, and Kassandra went up the stairs from the pool to the parking area at the front of the villa.  From this parking area, one can either climb another set of stairs to the gate to the sidewalk and street, or climb a ramp to reach B-4.  Kassandra was leaving the villa to go somewhere else.

The off-camera zone of the villa that is sometimes discussed is the 'garage'.  The garage can be accessed from the top of the stairs at level 2, or by a small door from the parking area.  No one went to  the 'garage' this evening for off-camera activities.

---------------------

Bogdan has hung a tarpaulin on the north side of the terrace.  It is attached at the parking area.  This presumably is to protect the sitting area of the terrace from rain and wind.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is the type pf shit Nelly and Bogdan pull all the time here in Barcelona. They do this knowing full well it pisses off many of the RLC members, but they don't care. No different that the proliferation of the night lights that mess with the cameras, which Nelly started. You never saw Martina do any of the lighting stuff until her involvement with Nelly.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They pull this shit all the time, It is frustrating they treat us like garbage.

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Alle 22:00, Tim, Sansone e Cassandra salirono le scale dalla piscina al parcheggio di fronte alla villa. Da questo parcheggio, si può salire un'altra rampa di scale fino al cancello del marciapiede e della strada, oppure salire una rampa per raggiungere la B-4. Cassandra stava lasciando la villa per andare da qualche altra parte.

La zona fuori campo della villa di cui si parla a volte è il "garage". Al garage si accede dalla sommità delle scale al livello 2, oppure da una porticina dal parcheggio. Nessuno è andato al "garage" questa sera per attività fuori campo.

That's not true, I saw them walk in and out several times tonight through the hidden door of the hall (to the right of cam 2.6) and they stayed there enough time. They were off cam, but I don't know what activities they did: maybe they were chatting ... in a garage (!?)

11 hours ago, Boing said:

That's not true, I saw them walk in and out several times tonight through the hidden door of the hall (to the right of cam 2.6) and they stayed there enough time. They were off cam, but I don't know what activities they did: maybe they were chatting ... in a garage (!?)

it's not a hidden door if it's not hidden

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

non è una porta nascosta se non è nascosta

I'm sorry if I was inaccurate: I don't write in my language...

The door is hidden from camera view: it is seen only when it is opened