B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It must have been the family council in B1 yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Whatever changed her mind, I am very grateful as voyeur, as that was fantastic. I am so glad to see Zabava opening up and allowing us into her life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Whatever changed her mind, I am very grateful as voyeur, as that was fantastic. I am so glad to see Zabava opening up and allowing us into her life.

Then we can only hope that it won't be another six months until the next time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0900 Zaba and the guy left

Well I don't think that was a ONS given the cuddling etc so I think it's fair to say Zaba and HER guy left ๐Ÿ‘

My thoughts are that they left to go to work which is one reason we don't see much of her the other reason being what was in his shorts.

We'll see how this develops.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Itโ€™s not Socrates or Aristotle , it is Zabava , the girl who has been smashed for month after month , for week after week , for long and short Camcaps members as โ€œ send her home โ€œ , โ€œ she needs to get the hell out of here โ€œ โ€œ what the fuck is sheโ€™s still doing โ€œ , โ€œ please send the boring one home โ€œ and bla bla bla โ€ฆ Zabava gave not only an EPIC answer but she learnt EACH AND EVERYONE doubtful Camcaps member that , give a girl the right time and not the 90 days visa limit that they have to do all , then you never know whatโ€™s coming or how a tenant evolves โ€ฆ

ย 

To my good friend @thinga69ย , Esmi can be equally unpredictable .. and then Zabavaโ€™s actions in comparison to her , well , it would be elementary vs University ( sorry zabava , couldnโ€™t resist your sisterโ€™s popularity that in a way led to your tonightโ€™s actions ) .ย 

For course I was one of "doubthers" months after months of doing nothing and most of the time even missing from parties. I just woke up I'm about to watch every thing that happened.

Good for us and for her that she brotgth that guy. It was about time.

OMFG A man comes home from work and whats the first thing he reads, Zaba's taking it from the man, so please excuse me for the next couple of hours while I perv on this momentous occasion and see how it all went downย  spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The guy really wanted to fuck Zaba's a-hole. Who wouldn't? ๐Ÿ˜„

By all accounts If you haven't already you might want to check out her sisters morning effort too..

They were swapping places for top cam around 8 am.ย ย :smile:

ย 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

By all accounts If you haven't already you might want to check out her sisters morning effort too..

They were swapping places for top cam around 8 am.ย ย :smile:

ย 

At 8am Esmi was trying clothes.

• Haha 1