B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

17 minutes ago, switch said:

I am surprised to not see Zabava in the top 5 moments on the replay with this hot night sex

one more time this is Leora pfff

I don’t even pay attention to those things…..Esmi is top 3 for laying in her bed 🙄😂

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Zabava è andato per tipo 4 round stamattina, qualcosa di raro eppure ancora, un bate visto centinaia di volte è top cam !! Sono sempre stupito/infastidito quando succede! L'ossessione di leora è davvero assurda smh

Molto semplice, e’ molto meglio guardare una donna che si masturba, invece di vedere il culo di un uomo in primo piano.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm trying to imagine what the conversation was between the sisters last night.

Zabava: How big was your paycheck this month?

Esmi: $$$$

Zabava: You mean $?

Esmi: No, $$$$

Zabava: ....

Then she goes out and finds a fucktoy.... and yet still Esmi fiddling around in bed alone gets more views!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I don’t even pay attention to those things…..Esmi is top 3 for laying in her bed 🙄😂

28 minutes ago, switch said:

yes this is incredible 🙃

To me Martina and Alberto were arroud the top all day long until now.

28 minutes ago, switch said:

yes this is incredible 🙃

I think most users are not like the people here. Been on RLC for years, never cared for this website and will probably get out of here cause I find most comments counterproductive and stupid, but being here I learn things I didn’t know before. So that’s why I think Leora is too girl, cause people don’t care for the backstory 🤷‍♂️