B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

18 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is it at all possible that this guy that Zaba all of of sudden let loose with last night was her BF that was somehow involved (soldier, peacekeeper, etc.) with the "conflict".  Why do you think she was so upset after she first arrived and was on her phone it seemed like 24/7 when the "conflict" first started.  Maybe he's on leave or something.

Just throwing that out.....

Nah, because they spoke English together, so you can hear their interactions. She picked him up to fuck him. The hilarious thing was, because he asked about the cameras she was totally evasive, to the point where he asked, "so are you on a reality show or something?" 

Funny thing is, that's exactly what Luna called it once. She asked Kristy, "would it help the show if I brought home a boy?"  Like, I guess everybody in the world's point of reference is Big Brother or something... 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

Somewhere in Spain, Radi chewed threw a power cable in a tomato field... 🤣

I did learn how to slice a tomato properly by watching her.  Unfortunately those maters were kind of a waste in that she purged them shortly after consuming.

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

It wasn't a power outrage as you could still see the pool at B4 and there was sound from the kitchen cams.

As already said night vision failure

There were probably power problems, since B4 and B7 had problems at the same time. But B4 has UPS power for about 20-30 minutes, but not on the NV equipment

• Like 1