B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see Zabava has come for another all weekend visit with ESMI, really is too bad that poor Lilith is all by herself in that big ole' villa. Zaba and ESMI should go spend some time there too. Maybe Zabava can introduce ESMI to to her man so she can get to know him as well. 

that's a bad idea in my opinion, that guy was way to cocky for my taste anyway.  he is another bruno and thats the last thing we need on rlc.  if esmi wants a man, i'm sure she will go out and get one!

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So we can scratch the theory of Zaba being ins some kind of relationship with that guy. They are just fuck buddies. Odd that they aren't meeting tonight. Unless they are later.

her having sex with him was the reason i took another subscription and it was easy to tell right away that he was brought back to the villa because he wasn't camera shy.  her and marlene knew exactly what they were doing in choosing that guy.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that's a bad idea in my opinion, that guy was way to cocky for my taste anyway.  he is another bruno and thats the last thing we need on rlc.  if esmi wants a man, i'm sure she will go out and get one!

her having sex with him was the reason i took another subscription and it was easy to tell right away that he was brought back to the villa because he wasn't camera shy.  her and marlene knew exactly what they were doing in choosing that guy.

Do you think that Marlene helped Zaba to get that guy?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Strange. Suddenly Zaba gets up, goes to the front door, no bells ring or phone message. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

what was strange is she went straight in to the bathroom when she came back in.  she probably met someone out there that gave her something and she hid it in the bathroom.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

what was strange is she went straight in to the bathroom when she came back in.  she probably met someone out there that gave her something and she hid it in the bathroom.

She returned with only her vape on her hand and I didn't saw her opening the front door of the building.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If you are only looking for her bates then yes. One every ten days or so.

i'm looking for anything that is sexual from these girls specially if it has nothing to do with thor, samson, or tim!

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you think that Marlene helped Zaba to get that guy?

let me put it to you this way,  i think she knew the right guy for the job.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She returned with only her vape on her hand and I didn't saw her opening the front door of the building.

she got up from the table and went right out the front door and when she came back in she went straight to the bathroom.  seems strange to me.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

why not?

I think the only thing that they can do is remove her from the project. They can't tell her to stay in house or give her a hour quota per day that must be in front of the cams. They doesn't do this any one, not even limit those stupid holidays.